http://www.thewolfteam.org

(FAQIS) #21

waaaiiiiiiiiitttiitititiititititititiitititit???

INFECT???

I need to make a virus scan as I downloaded from TWT :frowning:
any good ideas?

(twt_thunder) #22

yea well, whoever did it screwed things up for us.
So before wolfteam returns I have to think a bit.
I have to(sadly) do things more secure and therefore the old site wont get back online again. Sorry
The reason it was so open was for easy sharing stuff and have an etmain people could wget to servers from and stuff like that, this will not happen again.
sadly for the people who needs it, but thats just it.
Will go and look on other things than e107 that have a bit more of what we need.

But still just dont get it why they attack us?! we got no servers, we are no clan… and we help everybody… But I guess this is the way the world goes today.

But one thing is for certain… TheWolfTEam will return somehow…
And for all hysteric about the files… Dont worry I have them :slight_smile:

I dont know but when I got the pm yesterday and Impulsive96 said there where something wrong with my site I just downloaded the whole site…
but I am worried there can be infected files so I will do a troughoutly search with all I got and then later on upload things when we get back to normal.

(twt_thunder) #23

[QUOTE=FAQIS;509563]I don’t think it was impulsive THIS time? but I got no idea.

arcade wanted to **** up everything at genesis?

and I think he did find MMFB* at thewolfteam???
and then he wanted to sabotate exactly as he by hacking promoted people to dickheads???

but arcades friend ehm mr.? (I don’t know the name) was maybe angry at MMFB, o good hell yeh, **** this **** and get the site UP and stop hating each other!!!

(furqan*)

EDIT: and I dont think impulsive is the BADASS because arcade are the one that hunted FURQAN and HE(furqan as MMFB) was registered at TWT

EDIT2:

JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP HACKING, you can discuss horses and teddy bears instead. love each other instead <3

EDIT3: ohh this was something that was expected nearly…

and anyone that know the best virus scan in the middle earth here?

but why do he hunt mmfb? it was the little dude at genesis that did get called “underage moron” by crownclown???

YOU know they where after MMFB thunder![/QUOTE]

I dont care who they are after, it still just a stupid way… I just cant get why they do so…lol what was gained?

(system) #24

zzz_logs.php is the login page to the infection, I am guessing to Login to the hack page you need to have the password in the database, You’re database is most likely infected meaning everything on it is screwed. Also he said something about needing money? No one used there credit cards or anything on there hopefully?

If hes in the database he will most likely see all the passwords and usernames of you’re users and most of them might have a frequent password for other accounts.

You should advise anyone who signed up there to change there passwords and scan there computer for an infection due to what he said about the java login script

Hope you get it fixed thunder.

(spidysense) #25

Normally any hacking group leaves a note on website when they hack a website and if they haven’t then it’s single person doing it for fun.

They leave backdoors so they can easily grab other people passwords, etc and also infect other people’s computer for advertising, ddos, etc purpose.

Just get some descent CMS who keeps up with security patches and such or clean your old website and re upload and if it gets hack again then never use that back up.

If you are not sure on how to secure your VPS/website contact people who can help you out. I bet it’s impulsive who hacked your website. He was the first to create the topic here but never PM’d you. He had even attack other clan servers i.e. fake player attack to advertise his servers and website.

Check your FTP/Apache access/error logs to see from which IP that file came from first and who used to login with.

Good luck.

(ETJump-Zero) #26

Frankly nothing those logs or impulsive is saying seems really logical. I’m not changing my opinion about him. Also I don’t think some random et script kiddy found a zero day attack to go through browser sandboxes so none of this infection stuff sounds really legit.

(system) #27

I bet it’s impulsive who hacked your website. He was the first to create the topic here but never PM’d you. He had even attack other clan servers i.e. fake player attack to advertise his servers and website.

If you read you will see that I did PM him via splashdamage about someone having access to his site Please Read Before Posting
Also we have already found that this Arcade was after MMFB and that MMFB had a account here, The puzzle pieces are going together and you seem to be pulling them apart… Have you got something to hide spidysense?

If you start making fake assumptions you best have proof to back them up. Other than that don’t post nonsense.

(Mateos) #28

Mate, e107 and security don’t belong in the same sentence; I know you use it because you’re used to it, but really there are more advanced and secured stuff out there :slight_smile:

impulsive if it was that important, there’s a PM system.

Was quite a while since the last forum drama involving you btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope everything can be recovered!

(system) #29

Mateos learn to read I did pm…

(Mateos) #30

Sorry I skipped the last posts, because drama ^^’

But during several ones you just kept asking Thunder to come on XFire. This makes my statement a bit OK, just add “earlier” or “immediately”, goes well with “important” :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #31

Well, he did pm me, but didnt mention anything than my server was wide open, and yes it was as I helped small clans to have a web redirect for servers and stuff, but there you get for being a nice fellow.
And yes Mateos I agree with you about the e107 system. I’ve known this for years. But as I said I wasnt really expecting a hacker going on this kind of site.Yes I wanted to keep things open for others to have a chance… But we will do things otherwize… There will be more closed door and yet much more job for admins to get up downloads and all. we will have to do things the ftp way and thats not the way it should have to be.
As we were a site that shared everything this was just nonsense whoever did this.
And why they ****ed my other sites… god knows…

But what I would like is to know from Wolfteam members is what kind of cms we may use.

We could go for a simple forum solution like smf (that have a @mention plugin :slight_smile: )
or we can go further and say joomla, phpnuke… and so on I cant remember them all.
I wont pay for any system, it has to enough with hosting.

I will btw “nuke” the server so all databases and mails will be lost…
This is not cool but just the way it has to be done.

And even if it should be that swedish prick doing this because of mmfb I wont throw him out of thewolfteam.
I have some earlier ip adresses on this guy and know wich isp he have used earlier. also wich town.
And lucky for me I live in norway and have say… 6 hours driving to where he lives… end of this sentence…

So guys what would you like to use of cms that is free?

EDIT: and by the way I cant see why impulsive96 should attack me as I actually have been friendly against him :smiley:

(system) #32

Erm thunder he isn’t swedish thats his vpn.

He actually lives in italy, this is the closest i can locate him to

org-name: WIND Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.
org-type: LIR
address: Infostrada
address: Flavio Palumbo
address: Via lorenteggio 257
address: 20152
address: Milano
address: ITALY
phone: +390230115015
fax-no: +390230115572

whutta tha **** are you talking about???

Yeh I live in sweden the only one at thewolfteam that does.

but:

#MMFB is okey for me, did even chat a little with him, and he was very friendly, he did even invite me to your ****ing clan

#I don’t know a ****ing **** about hacking

#The hacker was from ITALY

I said that I didn’t like TWT because teuthis are running around there and licking asses with his flattering. I just don’t like his style.

he taking up old topics like when jenkins was short of TWT time and tells that he care so ****ing mouch, whattafukk he don’t even know jenkins?
and he talked about that it was an age related thing to put nazi symbols in the map (KeMoN you’re an underage nazi)(because you put some flags here and there in dingenskirchen)

I don’t like teuthis and that’s why I told you that you wont see me that mouch at TWT :mad:

(twt_thunder) #34

NOT you Ove… sorry for not implement that into post… Why should you of all persons hack us…

A messege did came to my mail… From a german hotel?!?

And one from some wanted to know more about me, they are both reported now

I give up arcade, hack as mouch you want but let me be please!

I wont call the police if you just let me be, and I will never tell more about me and you will never find me, please arcade the best of all gods, I got no money so there are no meaning to hack me or rob me. Cheers!

(stealth6) #38

Well after reading this & doing some checking myself, I think at worst the hacker knows my e-mail & password from TWT. So might be a good idea to change your password if you use the same one on TWT and somewhere else.

As Zero said the javascript thing sounds like nothing. As for the TWT site, check files for something malacious. Good luck!

I wouldn’t trust Impulsive96. If in the first post he found the exploit then he either used it himself or told somebody else about it making TWT a target. If he received the convo before the first post why not post that in the OP or imply greater urgency? Just seems really suspicious, but innocent until proven guilty right.

Nice stealth6, but I had a special password at TWT and its not used at any other place…

I’ve warned one of the twt members that I really cared about, and I think this is okey at the moment, I really hope he not getting hacked.

I really hope you’re okey stealth6? or did you get strange mails?

(stealth6) #40

I get strange mails all the time in my junk folder :smiley: I’ve registered at way too many sites to check which ones are secure. Junk e-mails are common, just don’t click on the links inside them or reply, etc. Just add to junk folder and ignore. That’s why most good e-mail providers have a spam filter (gmail, hotmail)

You can also use 1 e-mail address for public forums etc and another e-mail for work / friends.