How to spectate cheaters and hackers - GUIDE

(chicHouse) #1

I prepared informative picture for everyone when spectating players.

One important note.

HACKERS NEVER AIM DIRECTLY ON THE PLAYER. Their hack or aimbot or cheat aim for PING LOCATION of the opponent.

When you shoot, do you aim on the enemy body or head is this OK? Yes. You aim for head and body to shoot. You aim at what you SEE by your EYES.

CHEATERS dont aim. Its aimbot or cheat that aim. And this is programm. And this programm see DATA and PING, LAG etc. So cheaters aim not on what they see but on players ping and lag combination. It may be over body or under or far left or far right.

So if you think someone is cheater press ESC IN GAME -> CHANGE TEAM -> SPECTATE
and LOOK FOR THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR.

so once again, CHEATERS never shoot directly on the player. You will see this when you spectate them.

picture how it is working / sorry for quality I made it:)

http://postimg.org/image/w1ymmu8jd/

ps/
I am talking about experienced hackers. Not blatant hackers they kill others instantly. But players they play competetive, hidden, hundreds of hours, with good name and trust.

Believe or not… some of these players are cheaters. And this may reveal them. For sure.

(XavienX) #2

The part where you said about where aimbot shoots according the ping/lag placement is something that isn’t really brought up. Thanks for the info!

(chicHouse) #3

I know something about it. All fps games deal with hackers. And their bahavior is the same.
DB is fast game.

If you see someone is not shooting directly on moving! target, he is using aimbot. (and target will be dead after 3-4 shoots) And no matter lag 200ms or 300ms because lag is different than packet loss.

(approvingGlow) #4

That’s not really how it works. Your spectator vision of a player is in different sync to the other player models than the players’.

Legit players don’t aim 100% accurately, but if you would spectate a 100% accurate legit player, you would also see him shooting somewhere else. Because on his screen, that is dead center of the opponent player model.

Spectate legit players for a long while and compare with which shots they actually cause damage to other players. Spectating legit snipers is a good way to see that: The shot that actually causes the damage based on the watched players client-sided hit detection, is never aimed perfectly into the target if the target is running perpendicular to the shooter.

This whole issue is based on the problem, that between two players and the server, the data has certain travel times (ping measures the duration of that).
Game engines have their counter-measures dealing with this de-sync issue. There is interpolation for instance, you can go into the topic for hours, but that’s besides the point.

The statement that someone is hacking because is not aiming exactly into the target for the spectator is false.
It’s simply a hack because he stays on target the whole time.

The position difference between the data that your game client recieves and what is shown on your screen is close to zero. CPUs, GPUs, Monitors are that fast today, they update your screen based on the game data as much as 40-150 or more times per second. Those are your Frames Per Second, maybe limited by your monitors hertz rate and some other factors.

The local calculation and displaying happening inside of your PC is extremely fast compared to the 200+ milliseconds it takes for the data to travel back and fourth between two players and a server. That contradicts your statement, that the aimbot would aim anywhere else based on the data vs. optical representation on the hackers screen.

(chicHouse) #5

approvingGlow

i can go to US or AUS server. And spectate. I am from EU.
almost everyone is aiming on the enemy body or head no matter ping. 200 or 300 or 400. I see it no matter my ping. But some of the players are DIFFERENT>

Just go to any server and spectate before posting.

So later you will see I am posting accurate data and informations.

(approvingGlow) #6

Your personal observations can be blurry because of disregarding movement angles and such, noone knows.

The only thing that is known, is that the main statement you make, is technically wrong.

(chicHouse) #7

approvingGlow

it is not.
Best way to learn it is to try. And I tried.
For 30+ hours I owned all. No one even accused me. See now? I hate hacks. But I had to try it to undestand it. And my post is based on experience. This is how it works. No matter what you think.

Now I can for sure tell who is hacker and who is not. Because I know.
And now you know it too.

(approvingGlow) #8

I don’t think, i reason. I pointed out a logical contradiction in your statement, counter it or begone.

(chicHouse) #9

dont search for deep logic here please. Its simple.

(gimmechocolate) #10

First off, “ping location” is not a real thing, built in lag compensation already does what you described by attempting to put the enemy’s character model in the best possible location, and I doubt hackers designed better lag compensation than the people who made the unreal engine. What you described is just an effect of lag entirely on your end, and applies to bad players, good players, and hackers alike (if you don’t believe me join a server and spec someone). What you actually wanna look for is inhuman or impossible aim, for example all humans have a reaction time of over .1 seconds no matter how skilled (and usually more since they have to take time to re-aim), so if someone compensates for a random crouch, jump, or strafe without their aim ever leaving the victim’s head (body is also possible for more stealthy hacks) then they are probably a hacker, or if someone makes consistent headshots from hipfire while jumping they’re also a hacker because the accuracy mechanics don’t permit that.

So in summary I’m just going to reiterate: this will happen no matter if the person you’re specing is a hacker or not, and you will likely make a fool of yourself if you follow this. I could make a somewhat more in-depth guide on spotting definite and probable hackers if needed, but I’m no expert on the subject (though I’ve made an effort to only include information I know to be 100% true in this post)

(chicHouse) #11

gimmechocolate

do you want to spectate me and see it by yourself?
no matter server or ping.

pm me we can arrange it.

or 1vs1

so later you will know for sure who is cheater and who is not just based on spectating.

(gimmechocolate) #12

not sure what that’s accomplish, unless you’re implying you have downloaded hacks. I have already speced several people and seen this effect (though it’s hard to find someone who is even able to track moving characters.), but I only needed to do this to be 100% sure that there wasn’t something weird with this game engine.

(gimmechocolate) #13

I will say you’re not 100% wrong: hackers do aim weird and it is quite noticeable most of the time, but not in the way you describe. The reason everyone seams to stay on the body is also because of what I said earlier, it’s hard to find someone who’s even able to track moving characters.

(chicHouse) #14

i am posting this on own experience.

(approvingGlow) #15

[quote=“chicHouse;58450”]dont search for deep logic here please. Its simple.

i am posting this guide on own user experience[/quote]

Yes yes, simple is good. Experience, hmh. I just went on a random server and recorded 3 sniper shots for you from the first sniper i saw, who had a completely unspectacular score.

Simple enough?
You’re wrong.

(chicHouse) #16

approvingGlow

maybe humanized aimbot set to 67-69 px? based on 1 headshot calculation.

probably
and FOV 3-5
horizontal/vertical unchanged

I can do that too.

(approvingGlow) #17

[quote=“chicHouse;58474”]approvingGlow

maybe humanized aimbot set to 67-69 px? based on 1 headshot calculation.

probably
and FOV 3-5
horizontal/vertical unchanged

I can do that too.[/quote]

Who missed the first slow-mo shot before the kill, where the target was even more exposed, missed a lot of other shots before and after, ended up with a measly k/d as 5th place in his team, yeah… humanized aimbot…

I’m outta here.
Next time make sure you really do have mentioned experience before teaching others how things work.

(chicHouse) #18

approvingGlow

it is not about k/d this kind of players

they may end up with 0.5 k/d but 1vs 1 they will always own.

(gimmechocolate) #19

Hopefully the number of false hacking accusations won’t go up because of this guy, can’t tell if he’s a troll or just wan’t to be able to call everyone better than him a hacker. I’m genuinely interested in whether if I were to post more videos of random people aiming like this, he would accuse each and every one of being a hacker.