How to Ranked

(Gun123) #1

Hey,

i have lvl 7 and i dont know how to play ranked. Regardles of the situation it’s baffling to me that i have no information how or when can i play ranked games. Pls fix that because its really important for new players that come to that game from overwatch or others commpetetive games. In fact this game is fantastic exept overal informatian on what u can or should do. I had trouble finding crafting tab for example. Anyway pls tell me how to play ranked or let me team up in quickplay.

(Mustang) #2

There isn’t a ranked season active at the moment, and no plans for one anytime soon.

Only way to “team up” is to look at your friends list, see what server your mate is playing on, and join it.

(Gun123) #3

Thnak you,

The fact that u can’t find that info in game is beyond me. The only way to play this game is solo i gues because u can’t expect normal people to deal with what this game offer in terms of playing with friends. Shame. I really love the gameplay but cant be bothered with with this disgusting system. Well hope one day people with friends will be able to play it.

(pumpkinmeerkat) #4

SD is partnering with FACEIT for 1.0 release.

Soon™

(B_Montiel) #5

I’m normal and I’m perfectly fine with it. Just find an empty enough server, tell your friends about it so they can join you. How hard can it be ?

Unless you were expecting to play in the same team with your friends. Currently, with the low numbers of people playing DB, that’d only lead to useless unbalanced games. Hence why they removed the CMM and ranked all at once.

(kittz0r) #6

right reading the Update Notes in the Game is too hard, right? maybe blame yourself rater than SD…

(Gun123) #7

Ok, where are those update notes? You have to understand that not everybody played this game for long time. I jumped in maybe 2 weeks ago and i absolutely love the gameplay, but it breaks my heart that such a fundamental function as playing with your friends can’t be in the game. I get that maybe it would be unbalanced, still it’s such a shame for me personally and i’m pretty confident many other people as well. I don’t blame anyone, only thing was my frustration from lack of clarity in game lobby.