How to Move Your Dirty Bomb Install

(CannibalHoliday) #1

I wanted to migrate the game over to my SSD without having to download it again, and it turned out the launcher supports that just fine if you move the files manually.

• In the Launcher, under Settings, you can see the Game Installation Location. In my case it was D:\Nexon\Library
  • Use your Windows Explorer to copy the files to the new location. For example mine became C:\Games\Nexon\Library.
  • Close the Launcher settings and mouse over the Dirty Bomb settings. You will see the configuration cog over the Dirty Bomb panel.
  • Choose Uninstall in the Dirty Bomb settings, and it will be removed.
  • Return to the Launcher Settings, and change the Game Installation Location to the folder you previous copied your library to.
  • Close the Launcher Settings and mouse over the Dirty Bomb panel again. It will give you the option to download again. Since you’ve changed the Library location to match where you copied the files, it will check your downloaded data to see if the game is complete.
  • In a few seconds you should have Dirty Bomb verified at the new location.
  • Have fun.

(MissMurder) #2

Thanks!!

(Fake nick) #3

One more tip. If your installation is from long time ago (extraction name), you need to change your game folder name from extraction to dirtybomb. If you not gonna do this, launcher will start downloading game as there will be no dirtybomb folder.

(claretLagoon) #4

Beta key :frowning: