How do I report a hacker now?

(Jl001) #1

As the zendesk tech support is now shutdown, how can I report issues with hackers and insults from players ?

(Mc1412013) #2

@Moobabe

(Jl001) #3

I don’t understand your reply. Do you mean I can report to Moobabe ?

He’s inviting Moob to this thread because he may have an answer for your question.

(Mc1412013) #5

I tagged him in the post so he reads the thread. @Moobabe is one of the splash damage employees that in the forums duri g the week and he might be able to help.

(Doughball) #6

You can do this by using the in-game “Report” option. We have handy tools that will flag players for us to investigate. For cheaters/hackers: Easy Anti Cheat still supports Dirty Bomb and won’t be going away any time soon also, if you’re unfortunate enough to come across a hacker please use the in-game report function also.

tl;dr: please use the in-game report option.

(Jl001) #7

Where is the option found ? Which menu ? What keybind ?

Open the scoreboard by holding tab, right click to enable the cursor, left click on a player and from there on it’s straightforward.

(Jl001) #9

Thanks for the tip.

If I want to report a player with screendump (like it used to be with zendesk), how can do that ? (i,e, game finished, but have details like date, time, server)

(Mc1412013) #10

No

(Jl001) #11

Bump…as I have not received any replies :

If I want to report a player with screendump (like it used to be with zendesk), how can do that ? (i,e, game finished, but have details like date, time, server)

(Mc1412013) #12

Dont bump threads. No one answered becuase theres no answer. You can try contacting eac, there in charge of hackers. Theres no more support period from sd. If we cant answer here then your out of luck.

(Jl001) #13

“You can try contacting eac”…How ?

You can get in touch with EAC here: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/dirtybomb/

If there’s anything that EAC are unable to help you with, or your question isn’t related to cheating, then give us a bump on the forums and we’ll do what can.

(Mc1412013) #15

Jus remember no name shsming policy on forums.