HI from URUGUAY South America !!!

(andressergio) #1

Cheers bros !!!

I found out this amazing game

I’m a Tester, Reviewer, Gamer and Overlcocker of Course :slight_smile:
for anyone that want to visit are very welcome, i was looking for a key of the game to show on my site but i can’t find.
https://www.facebook.com/AndressergioUruguayOC?ref=hl

I showed the Game there beacause we didn’t know it in South America

Kind Regards
Sergio

(jazgut) #2

Hi!! Nice game, really :wink:

(Silvanoshi) #3

Hi andressergio,

I responded to your other post on this topic, sorry that I missed this one. Dirty Bomb was brought to Steam in partnership with Nexon, who’re our partners for the North American, European and Australian regions. We’re working to ensure that Dirty Bomb has a strong presence in other regions too, including South America :).

(system) #4

<P>Air Force Cadet Andrew R. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo. Nike Free Dam The cadet demonstrated excellence in military Nike Free Skor performance, academic studies, Billiga Nike Free Run and athletic and physical fitness. If he did as he was told next time, she told him, the park date after that would last the full hour. That may seem complicated, but Rees enlisted the help of other moms she knew in the park to hammer this idea home. The next park playdate, one of these moms told Joey, “It’s sad you have to leave so early Nike Free Barn today, Joey, but we hope you can stay longer next week.”. </P>
<P></P>