hello

(edxot) #1

miguel from portugal (bit drunk) says hi to everybody

after 15 years of computer games i said no to the whole thing. too much time spent.
then, one day, someone told me: play for me for 5 min while i go outside to smoke a cigarrete (he was playing CS 1.5)

got hooked again. playing against humans was too much fun. too much to be ignored.
then, a few years playing W.ET, AMAZING. curious how i start playing it because it was free, and how i spent a lot of money too get a decent machine. and then, it was out of luck that i bought ETQW. best money i ever spent. i would never imagine so.

it’s funny how some people still say rocket noob ? NEVER. hahahahaha
because i was just like that in the beginning. but after a few maps, it’s just the funniest thing ever. before i was always running away from vehicles, and after, it was like MORE PLEASE.
and the lightning pistol, OMG, AWESOME
no spread, no recoil, and you get to move fast (awesome against snipers).

thank you (splash damage) for the best time of my life. and i will never forget all the other people playing it, and the great games we had.

too bad the whole thing is now reduced to a kill rate thing. playing for the objective was the real deal back then. even playing for xp was more objective-oriented then just playing for kills. well, maybe some day things will get back in the right track again.

bye bye

(Nail) #2

you should drink more, that was your least offensive post

now you gotta replace those stars, lol

(edxot) #3

[QUOTE=Nail;536581]you should drink more, that was your least offensive post

now you gotta replace those stars, lol[/QUOTE]

those stars just show how hopeless you are in-game (who ever you are).
if i am offensive, it’s my problem, and i can solve it if i want to.
but your problem will remain, no matter what you do.

edit: if some retards come here (my computer) for surveillance and all they get is spam, propaganda, or worse, well, maybe they should find another occupation.

(Apples) #4

A good troll is a troll with Uber green stars! Welcome back!

(light_sh4v0r) #5

The quotes in your sig still make me laugh :smiley:

(edxot) #6

and bye bye again (with another computer ready for the trash can).

this was the worst pc ever, was that really necessary ?