Hello Hello! (from an FPS Veteran)

(Hesperiam) #1

[B][LEFT]Hello Hello everyone,

My name is Hesperiam (also known as Hesper, Hesperidia, etc.)

I’ve been playing FPS games for as long as I can remember, from ones on consoles such as Halo 1–Reach, Call of Duty 1–Ghosts, Medal of Honors, Battlefields, Combat Arms, and many many others.

Some of my favorites include Project Blackout (I owned and lead the number one clan in the game, -Elysium, for quite some time until I gave up on the game due to the path is was headed down, and then I moved into Battlefield Heroes for awhile, and eventually I came across a great game called Offensive Combat. That FPS really changed my life in many great ways, but what came out of it most was my passion for gaming and love of playing with friends. I reformed -Elysium in that game and lead it to the top as well, holding several of the Top 12 International players within its ranks. Sadly, the company that made OC (U4iA) ended up having to shut-down due to financial reasons from investors.

That is when I heard about Extraction. A friend of mine was telling me about how he saw it through Nexon, and decided to check it out and he let me know that I looked very promising.
After realizing the creators behind this fantastic game were those that worked magic on Brink (I played that 4daaaaaaze :D), I knew Extraction/Dirty Bomb was going to be something special.

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work developers and forum-goers. I hope I can make a strong impact in this community and game as I did with Offensive Combat and U4iA.

Stay awesome bros,

-Hesperiam[/LEFT][/B]

(Runeforce) #2

Welcome youngling! :armadillo :

(Loffy) #3

Welcome.
:stroggtapir:

(retsy) #4

ohai:penguin: