(Kballoons) #1

Hello every body
I’m a newbie from NY

(Terminal_6) #2

Please press ‘e’ to give ammo
only one person can repair at once ffs
I mean welcome

(AlbinMatt) #3

I’ll also assume you’re looking for advice. Frankly, I’m a bloody scrub so I can’t tell you what to do, but I can tell you what you shouldn’t.

Don’t run out gung ho if you’re a medic, let your fatty pals do that for you while you pick off anyone on your flanks. It goes without saying, please heal and revive your team (unless they’re suicidally way beyond backup)

Don’t study the map by going into games and going all Columbus, leaving the actual match. There’s a whole bunch of console commands to play maps offline. I’ll try getting some for you after this.

Don’t quit mid game, however frustrated you are. As a newbie, some target practice is always nice if your confident your team has lost.

There’s a whole bunch more, but I’m not going to spill all the secrets to succees, simply because I don’t know them.

Good luck, have fun, and play dirty.

(Armuh) #4

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

(Mc1412013) #5

Forgot
ffs give health packs or put aura station down out of sight of enemy team not in middle of opening
Lol

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #6

Welcome!
Don’t use Vassili.

(Your worst knifemare.) #7

Or Proxy

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #8

Or Sparks, oo got em

(Teflon Love) #9

Use Vassili if you want to get teabagged instead of revived by your very own team’s medics.

It really depends on your preference.

(Press E) #10

Tbh I t-bag while reviving people

Welcome! :kiraface:

(Your worst knifemare.) #12

You’ve gone too far! :aimean:

(Mc1412013) #13

Hey he is very usefull if you know how to use the heartbeat sensor PROPERLY and not just throw it randmly