Has Guardian Made Kira More of a Must Pick

(Cordyceps) #1

As I’m sure we all know, the best way to deal with destructible objectives is to use the mercs with High Damage that comes flying from the sky. With Guardian here, it makes it much harder for Arty and Skyhammer to deal significant damage to the EV and secondaries. Even other mercs such as Stoker and Javelin lose their edge to the EV to Guardian’s Sky Shield. This makes Kira an incredibly valuable asset to a team, as her high damage EV destroying ability isn’t affected by the sky shield.

(GatoCommodore) #2

@Cordyceps said:
As I’m sure we all know, the best way to deal with destructible objectives is to use the mercs with High Damage that comes flying from the sky. With Guardian here, it makes it much harder for Arty and Skyhammer to deal significant damage to the EV and secondaries. Even other mercs such as Stoker and Javelin lose their edge to the EV to Guardian’s Sky Shield. This makes Kira an incredibly valuable asset to a team, as her high damage EV destroying ability isn’t affected by the sky shield.

still rare to see kira tbh

even when i saw one its one of the lame ones who dont use her ability and just use katana all day

(kopyright) #3

Keep in mind that hers is the only ability which requires continuous attention whereas other air support abilites are fire & forget (read “more noob friendly”).

(Ptiloui) #4

Well, i find Kira pretty mediocre when it comes to destroy EV. I’d rather wait the drone to be out and throw airstrike than pick Kira. But for maps without EV, she’s indeed at a great advantage.

(Your worst knifemare.) #5

@Ptiloui said:
Well, i find Kira pretty mediocre when it comes to destroy EV. I’d rather wait the drone to be out and throw airstrike than pick Kira. But for maps without EV, she’s indeed at a great advantage.

She’s pretty useful at scaring the enemy away from the Ev though.