Good engineers for 1st purchase

(gabien) #1

I finally got 50 k credtits and i dont know who to buy.I am enjoys playing fletcher but i heard busswacker is good but i dont know about turtle and i dislike proxy.

(AlbinMatt) #2

Bushwacker is way easier to use. Learn the chokes, and consecutively burst your SMG.

(Greehn) #3

If you enjoy Fletcher then you should buy Fletcher.
Bushwacker is alright and pretty straight forward to learn.

(Faraleth) #4

It really depends what kind of engineer role you want to fill.

For a more assault/aggressive type of role, then you absolutely want Fletcher. (Uses shotguns and Blishlok)

For a highly defensive/support type of role, you should go for Turtle. (Uses SMG’s).

For a defensive/assault type of role then you want Bushwhacker for his added DPS with the turret. Bear in mind that turret placement is key to playing him well. (Uses SMG’s)

Hope this helps explain their roles a little more and helps you pick which one would suit you best :smiley:

PS. Congrats on not picking Proxy as your first engi. :wink:

(FalC_16) #5

proxy was my first merc that I bought when I started playing the game. I know many people will rek me but she is super versatile. She is fast, mines are fire and forget thing and with hochfir you can dominate people close quarters… If my memory serves she used to cost 30k gold…not sure what it is now

(kittz0r) #6

@FalC_16 said:
proxy was my first merc that I bought when I started playing the game. I know many people will rek me but she is super versatile. She is fast, mines are fire and forget thing and with hochfir you can dominate people close quarters… If my memory serves she used to cost 30k gold…not sure what it is now

i bet you are one of those Guys who drop Mines near your mates and rage when you get killed on Attack because of your low HP and close Range Weapons.

(FalC_16) #7

@kittz0r said:

@FalC_16 said:

i bet you are one of those Guys who drop Mines near your mates and rage when you get killed on Attack because of your low HP and close Range Weapons.

I never had any issue. Low hp for her is what somewhat balances her ez kill farming. Still its an objective based merc. Better than vassili for a beginner.

And no i never used mines for shooting them for kills.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #8

It’s so satisfying when your turret gets kills, even more so than proxy’s mines.