glitched lobbys

(brian770) #1

all night i have been in lobbys that froze up after a few seconds and i have to alt/tab out and shut down game and restart, only happens in cas. mode, through the browser everything works fine. anybody else had this happen?

(GatoCommodore) #2

@brian770 said:
all night i have been in lobbys that froze up after a few seconds and i have to alt/tab out and shut down game and restart, only happens in cas. mode, through the browser everything works fine. anybody else had this happen?

nope, probably the usual freezing because its not yet optimized

(SnakekillerX) #3

Me and Sploosh tried playing in a casual duo and it froze on me during the match making process and lobby at least 5 of the 8 or so times we attempted. It was not fun.

(ImSploosh) #4

@SnakekillerX said:
Me and Sploosh tried playing in a casual duo and it froze on me during the match making process and lobby at least 5 of the 8 or so times we attempted. It was not fun.

lol was just about to post this.

(brian770) #5

ya, cougar was with me all the times it happened, all buttons disappeared and there was no way to quit or do anything… but last night we ran a bunch and everything worked just fine.

(Homu1124) #6

I’ve had some experiences here or there where I was starting to join, then it fails, then I’m on a blank waiting lobby screen that I can’t leave without alt-tab, even though the timer is still going.