Gifting

(alphabeta) #1

I am trying to recruit new players to this game because I really enjoy it and see great potential for the future, and obviously a large player base is critical.

I have tons of credits; it would be nice if I could somehow gift them to these new players so that they could purchase a new merc or better loadout. Any plans for this? Along the same lines it would be great if we could trade loadout cards. :stroggtapir:

(Nail) #2

I don’t see it fitting in with the store right now, it would be out of their control. I don’t see anything like this possible before proper trading comes into effect, if it’s actually possible at all, it could be cash for credits by charging on pay poo

(Chronicler) #3

[QUOTE=alphabeta;564396]I am trying to recruit new players to this game because I really enjoy it and see great potential for the future, and obviously a large player base is critical.

I have tons of credits; it would be nice if I could somehow gift them to these new players so that they could purchase a new merc or better loadout. Any plans for this? Along the same lines it would be great if we could trade loadout cards. :stroggtapir:[/QUOTE]

Why not spend it like the rest of us do Alphabeta and buy thousands of equipment cases lol.