Generator map SP for RTCW by Kat.

(vicpas) #21

Hey Kat.
I am so glad to read your words above.
Thanks for your decision to finish the map.

(Eugeny) #22

Hi Kat, We wait for Generator release, especially players from Russia.

(vicpas) #23

Hello Kat.

More than 1,000 visitors interested in ending the map generator, I think this is a good incentive.

(vicpas) #24

Page about Generator on internet.
http://timegate.wz.cz/projekty/generator/generator.html

I am not sure, but i think that this page is from Slovak RTCW’s fans.

(kat) #25

Damn those shots look good… when’s the map going to be done vicpas? ( :wink: ) hehe

(vicpas) #26

Only you know this answer Kat.

(vicpas) #27

I realized that after the comments and questions posted here, more people become interested in the completion of the map Generator by the number of views of this page and the video on link below.

(ronboy) #28

[QUOTE=vicpas;248392]I realized that after the comments and questions posted here, more people become interested in the completion of the map Generator by the number of views of this page and the video on link below.

I do hope to see another map/mappack by Kat. Hopefully he can get past the problems he’s having with the entity limits and such.

(vicpas) #29

Hey, Kat.
interest in the map Generator is growing, look at the number of visit to this topic changed from 2000.

(ozarkpro) #30

Kat,
I would be very interested in seeing this map completed. There are lots of players who never comment or join these forums that are interested as well.

(ronboy) #31

[QUOTE=ozarkpro;260126]Kat,
I would be very interested in seeing this map completed. There are lots of players who never comment or join these forums that are interested as well.[/QUOTE]

Very true.

(Dave1988) #32

Yes, I played Kat´s maps and they are really excellent. I hope you will finish Generator map.

(kat) #33

Thanks for the support guys. I have to reiterate that I can’t promise this will be completed any time soon, especially in current climate where all our time needs to be spent keeping heads above water. I’ll keep you posted nonetheless should anything happen. up

(ronboy) #34

We understand. I’m glad to hear that this map will be completed one day, and not left abandoned.

(vicpas) #35

I agree with Ronboy.

(Dave1988) #36

Hello, Kat. I really hope you will finish this map. This map is one from great abandoned projects and we all would like to try Generator. Thank you, Dave.

(Dave1988) #37

http://timegate.wz.cz/ Yes, there are another abandoned single player projects from RTCW on these Czech page. Enclosed pictures looks on really nice maps. Would be fine if someone try to finish them.

(ronboy) #38

Vicpas said he would finish those maps, or include them in a big mappack.

(kat) #39

[quote=Dave1988;333068]Hello, Kat. I really hope you will finish this map. This map is one from great abandoned projects and we all would like to try Generator. Thank you, Dave.[/quote]Abandoned! Never! ;o)

I’ve been doing some work on this recently, the big issue was getting the level order sorted out in terms of story progression using what’s on the old HDD (which I’ve now just about done). In the meantime I’ve been hacking at the initial levels, still a long way off from any kind of release though.

(vicpas) #40

Nice, read something new about the progress of this level.