Games you wanna enjoy, but you can't.

(CyberVonCyberus) #21

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:
Lawbreakers. Not enough players always put in long ass warm up matches because people keep droping like flies waiting fornmore players. Think its gonna get canned by nexon. They can only blame pubg so mutch

different kind of crowds but yea because PUBG is gaining traction other games didnt get played.

i know this kid that plays PUBG for 12 hours and only sleep on work (librarian)
the other one is my ex which plays PUBG and twitch no less than 6 hours a day

not surprised if other people on other games kind of complaining like that.

i thought im addicted to playing games but that is another level of addiction.

I realy like lawbreakers as my goto game when i want to take a mental break from dirtybomb adiction but i cant be waiting long wait times to start a match hence ome of the reasons im not playing ranked. I got to my higest rank from last 2 seasons and stoped playing. think i only made 650 ranked points all season so far. I do want it to survive its never fun to se a game u like die even though i paid almost nothing when it wa over 50% of that one time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suIkpFufNYA
fresh

well that was quick

(Boory Marks) #22

I wanted to make Battlerite one of my more played games after I had stopped frequently playing Paladins after OB 64, but it really didn’t stick with me. It feels like it’s a good game, but the gameplay isn’t really for me. That, and none of the characters made me say, “Hey, I should love this character to the end of the world. I will treasure this being forever.”

(Mc1412013) #23

@CyberVonCyberus said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:
Lawbreakers. Not enough players always put in long ass warm up matches because people keep droping like flies waiting fornmore players. Think its gonna get canned by nexon. They can only blame pubg so mutch

different kind of crowds but yea because PUBG is gaining traction other games didnt get played.

I realy like lawbreakers as my goto game when i want to take a mental break from dirtybomb adiction but i cant be waiting long wait times to start a match hence ome of the reasons im not playing ranked. I got to my higest rank from last 2 seasons and stoped playing. think i only made 650 ranked points all season so far. I do want it to survive its never fun to se a game u like die even though i paid almost nothing when it wa over 50% of that one time

fresh

well that was quick

Nexon is claiming they didnt write them off yet if i read this right

(GatoCommodore) #24

@Mc1412013 said:

@CyberVonCyberus said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mc1412013 said:

fresh

well that was quick

Nexon is claiming they didnt write them off yet if i read this right
https://twitter.com/lawbreakers/status/951946805650116608

“Yet”

so its inevitable?

(TheStrangerous) #25

There’s LeYou, the righteous chicken supporting SD.

Lawbreakers/DB crossover perhaps?

(GatoCommodore) #26

@TheStrangerous said:

maybe if they somehow cut affiliation with Nexon

check this out, go to the list of their games…
its really sad man… All those games are people creative work being wasted

(Mc1412013) #27

@TheStrangerous said:

But the mercs would have to be given a serious nerf to put them into db. Some of the mercs in lawbreakers are too strong. I dont think id like there medics drones following a rhino around and assasin would rip aura and proxy apart in before you put your finger on the key the would have to remove her grapling hook and tweak her romerous , vanguard might work if you restrict flight hight and lowered to almost ground level and i think that her mini gun could be set to a weaker version of rhinos minigun. Gunslinger i guess is ok his guns can be replaced with d.b. pistols. Titan i dont know how to nerf him and need to think about the every one else.

(Da_Mummy) #28

EVOLV-E
But it’s dead… bummer

(martha_smith) #29

GTA V

FARCRY PRIMAL

FARCRY 4

JUST CAUSE 3

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration

Rocket League

Quantum Break

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

CSGO

i’m bored of all these games --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**  But**

I like Dirty Bomb**

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #30

TF2 sometimes

(Your worst knifemare.) #31

The Last of Us 2. I don’t have ps4, and it’s not even out yet.

(TheStrangerous) #32

Any Third Person Shooter slower than Vanquish.

Keep it up or buzz off. Ain’t no fun hiding behind cover like a wimp.

Also: CINEMATIC GAMES

No.

Cutscenes and Story are just decorations to gameplay, the real core of the game. Ain’t spending cash for retail priced game like that, since gameplay parts ain’t worth the price. Besides, I can watch cutscenes on YouTube FOR FREE!

(Xenithos) #33

Black Squad.
TTK is so fudging low, no counter play, blind luck all the time.
And add in the fact that ranked mode in that game is sooo stupid, you basically hold down the walk key the entire match just to get surprised by someone that manages to outmaneuver your slow walk with their slow-walk or they’re camping one corner so they get the headshot just by tapping once because every player there in ranked plays with an AK so they can one tap your head, regardless of any skill etc.

(CyberVonCyberus) #34

@Xenithos Well that doesn’t sound like something you’d want to enjoy but instead a game which is simply bad

(Xenithos) #35

@CyberVonCyberus said:
@Xenithos Well that doesn’t sound like something you’d want to enjoy but instead a game which is simply bad

Oh yeah, wanted to play it because the gun sounds and hit impacts are the best I’ve had in a long time, and because some friends play it and want me playing. I’m technically “great” at the game in TDM mode where I average more than 2kdr, even had a 4dkr match, 90% of the time I’m topscoring without an issue. I just despise the game.

(CyberVonCyberus) #36

yeah I understand that feeling, I’ve had the same happen to me in paladins, the TTK is inconsistent and the support classes can’t do sh*t against any DPS dealer or tank. However a lot of my friends play it

(GatoCommodore) #37

@CyberVonCyberus said:
yeah I understand that feeling, I’ve had the same happen to me in paladins, the TTK is inconsistent and the support classes can’t do sh*t against any DPS dealer or tank. However a lot of my friends play it

i think tanks and support used to be on par with the damage dealer class
i used to main Ash the girl with airburst cannons.

everybody just hides because they dont want to get exploded in their face.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #38

Snatcher a Hideo Kojima game.