game lags and stutters

(LegateHawk) #1

i never had this issue before yet now i cannot simply play my pc is pretty potato but i was always able to play the game stable 30 fps now its like a slide show and the menu also takes forever to register stuff i do is there a fix?

(NK.NewNightmare) #2

Can’t really help you there sorry - do you have an external SSD?

(K1X455) #3

PC Specs?

• CPU
  • GPU
  • Memory (DD3, DDR4)
  • OS
  • Peripherals attached (KB, MS, GamePad, Control Yoke, Steering Wheel, etc)
  • Any Security Software installed?

(LegateHawk) #4

AMD A10-7800 Processor (3.50GHz 4MB)
AMD integrated graphics
12GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Windows 10
nope
i dunno if windows firewall counts

(LegateHawk) #5

also its seems the game lags only when i use my mouse, menu also lags alot

(K1X455) #6

What mouse/keyboard are you using?

Any analogue devices attached (or analogue functions in Win10)?

(Mc1412013) #7

What is your cpu load on idle? are there any apps taking up cpu recources that shouldnt? like malware or viruses

(GatoCommodore) #8

stutters/freezes are happening to me since the start of winter events
i cant get rid of with with borderless window like it used to

(LegateHawk) #9

when i play db i don’t really have anything on that would take my cpu load and i am using a razer deathadder and my keyboard is a cm storm

(Mc1412013) #10

@LegateHawk said:
when i play db i don’t really have anything on that would take my cpu load and i am using a razer deathadder and my keyboard is a cm storm

Doesnt mean something isnt going on u dont know about

Ctrl+alt+del then ckick on task manager and se if anything is eating your cpu power or ram

(LegateHawk) #11

@Mc1412013 said:

@LegateHawk said:

Ctrl+alt+del then ckick on task manager and se if anything is eating your cpu power or ram

ctrl+shift+esc opens task manager directly, also my pc isn’t the best so it could be that too, but i cheked and for some reason db takes 60-70% of my cpu when i the menu and about 50% on the gpu

(K1X455) #12

@Mc1412013 said:

@LegateHawk said:

Find the ResMon button and activate Resource Monitor to get a more detailed picture of who is hogging up the CPU

(LegateHawk) #13

dirty bomb, everytime i launch it my cpu usage skyrockets i have no idea according to resource monitor it is dirty bomb that takes all the usage i don’t see anything else there that would be using my cpu

also i must thank all of you for your responses and help and also bearing with the fact that im a bit of a noob with computers

(Mc1412013) #14

@LegateHawk said:
dirty bomb, everytime i launch it my cpu usage skyrockets i have no idea according to resource monitor it is dirty bomb that takes all the usage i don’t see anything else there that would be using my cpu

also i must thank all of you for your responses and help and also bearing with the fact that im a bit of a noob with computers

We we were all noobs at some point. Id still be a noob if it wasnt for google and youtube. A lot of my pc knowlage i learned from tech vids

(Nail) #15

the game and especially the UI is very CPU intensive, hopefully that’ll be addressed

(LegateHawk) #16

@Nail said:
the game and especially the UI is very CPU intensive, hopefully that’ll be addressed

but i was able to play it all good at a stable fps even though my pc is a bit bad but now it just doesn’t work

(Nail) #17

open any odd vids on facebook lately ?

(LegateHawk) #18

nope only use fc on my phone and also, reinstalling the game seems to have solved the issue almost it still lags a bit but it is playable thx all for the responses and help i cannot thank you enough!

(GatoCommodore) #19

@Nail said:
open any odd vids on facebook lately ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/27/cryptocurrency-mining-virus-spreads-facebook-messenger/

lel bitcoin miner viruses on Facebook
they got it good for too long

(Eox) #20

If it’s some kind of lag coming from the menu, it’s not from you. The game has been running terrible in the main menu since the most recent update for some reason. Might get fixed once the event will be done today.