Game Improvements!

(Aerodrome) #1

hello!
i love dirty bomb and i wanna see this game better.
so:

1. ranked games not good! even casual better then ranked! dirty bomb its the game not like csgo, here too many action! 5x5 its not good, we need 6x6 minimum! 1 noob, lazy or inranked player in game failing all team!
    5 vs 6 its good, but 5 vs 4 its not good!

2. i wanna matchmaking better! please give me button JOIN ranked/casual, and SERVER BROWSING for this games! I wanna join LOBBY for ranked/casual only for servers 20+ lvl! Here was servers like that some month ago! I can wait more time! Plz dont ruin my game with noobs who dont know even map or unranked players who leave match soon.

3. percs animation speach in the beginning of the match not so cool, plz remove it or create new!

(Aerodrome) #2
  1. I have too MANY CARDS! Its Boring. Sometimes i even dont remember what they mean. I dont have a lot brains for this! We need new simple system arguments!

(arharr3) #3

1.The point of 5 vs 5 was to make it so that every player counts. In a 5v5 match a single good player/play can make the difference, not so much in an 8v8.
2. Bad idea to allow joining ranked games. In the best case scenario teams are being perfectly balanced from the start by matching equally skilled players again each other. Joining would screw with that mechanic , which already suffers from the lack of ranked players. Plus you can get demoted for losing and joining would require your team to have a player less , which puts them at a disadvantage until you join and increases the likelyhood of you losing.
3. Or ignore it. I’d rather have SD focus on content or bug/balance fixing.
4. Recycle what you dont need or everything if you are mad. Wont work with special editions , which is the one thing that really needs a change.
About time we get an option to reroll our special editions with credits or fragments.

(Aerodrome) #4

4.1 for game (money also) better have 1 perc and reskin system (only 1 time)! + free system arguments

(Aerodrome) #5

4.2 from the begging for me it was really hard to understand what mean bronze/ too many gold skins / cobalts. Plz remove it. We need only basic 1 style (not 2 or 3). But its better to update this skins sometimes.

(Aerodrome) #6

4.3 can i group skins for percs? its too many!

(Press E) #7

This game is like, the least complicated game out there. I don’t see why it should be dumbed down just because you’re overwhelmed by something everyone is fine with.

1. Choosing a server is by definition not matchmaking. Allowing players to join any time defeats its purpose
  2. Lots of people like those animations, and it gives me a good idea of what to expect on my team when I see a bunch of players running leads and defaults, vs special editions or cobalt.
  3. You don’t have to memorize each card. Just memorize what each weapon and perk does.
    ???. Skins are only for decoration, you don’t have to use them. Bronze/cobalt/etc are only names.
    ???2. You can sort loadout cards in the barracks.

I get English probably isn’t your first language, but geez. You don’t need explanations to understand everything, it’s very simple. Please get used to them game before you start suggesting things that make no sense.

(Aerodrome) #8
  1. Bad idea to allow joining ranked games. In the best case scenario teams are being perfectly balanced from the start by matching equally skilled players again each other. Joining would @$!# with that mechanic , which already suffers from the lack of ranked players. Plus you can get demoted for losing and joining would require your team to have a player less , which puts them at a disadvantage until you join and increases the likelyhood of you losing.
    best case scenario dosnt work! dirty bomb not so big game and i always get unranked players, i don’t wanna play 1vs5 like u want! its too hard.
    server browsing still popular, even noobs dont wanna ruin casual matches and joining server browsing for more experience for percs.
    Casual games sometimes even better then ranked and have more skilled players bcoz we have 1 match and u can win any time. Ranked games have too many leavers or unfair balance. Ranked games not main part of the game now, its for players only 20+ lvl who wnna quality content and dont get this without SERVER BROWSING FOR RANKED

(Aerodrome) #9

GOLD RANKED PLAYERS always get Unranked. Its crazy playing like that. To many demotivation. When i start playing Dirty Bomb im playing on Euro servers 10+ lvl, its was really good, now i dont know where to play :neutral:

(Aerodrome) #10

@STARRYSOCK said:

1. Lots of people like those animations, and it gives me a good idea of what to expect on my team when I see a bunch of players running leads and defaults, vs special editions or cobalt.
    yeah. i like to see noobs with those cards. but soon they wiil be removed. i dont like only percs animation preview

(StIwY) #11

@Aerodrome said:
GOLD RANKED PLAYERS always get Unranked. Its crazy playing like that. To many demotivation.

Frustration at 999%. I lost my gold-agent because of leavers AND undetermined rank noobs. Struggling like crazy to get back to gold.

(Nail) #12

I’m thinking ranking will likely be the only thing reset upon “Official” release, methinks they’re mostly checking the mechanics of it right now

(Aerodrome) #13

is it good? all happy?

(Xenithos) #14

This is usually the time where a confused button comes in handy.