Game crashes without any info...

(m0rtus) #1

… in 3 different ways :

1. During Loading of Map - it endlessly rotates the circle and suddenly stops. Aaaand, that’s it.
  2. After 1st death/respawn
  3. After Deployment in Squad selection

I get no error report or anything, it just freezes. Sound still works in cases 2 and 3.

(MissMurder) #2

How often does this happen?

(Nail) #3

xxxxxxxx

(ASD) #4

if you write LXXX its faster to read :slight_smile: or you write 80 … then nobody has to think about roman numerals :slight_smile:

(BeardyDuck) #5

Happening to me as well. It crashes at random during gameplay, spending too long in the merc menu, or when loading into a new map.

(Nail) #6

if you write LXXX its faster to read :slight_smile: or you write 80 … then nobody has to think about roman numerals :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Roman numerals are capitals
it also means deleted B)

(m0rtus) #7

Happens every single game. It’s unplayable this way.

I played DB b4 this in its earlier form - a buddy and me shared a warchest key back in that day. Game worked normally, never had these kinds of freeze problems.

Dunno, gonna try to play with the config - i remember i could do a lot of work there and fix stuff by myself.

(Nail) #8

try default config, lots of changes in there

(AlexSweet11) #9

I have been having the same problem i have tried to put my graphivs on minimal and i still get thos issue i am not sure if its because pf my disk drive is filled up or what