Found on Reddit : Dirty Bomb Tier List

(Eox) #1

Disclaimer : this is NOT my own tier list. Neither this reflect my thoughs. It’s just someone’s thoughs on Reddit. You are free to think what you want of course.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/Dirtybomb/comments/3l8tbz/what_merc_should_i_buy_merc_tier_list/

The post is too long to be quoted here, so I’ll just resume :

God Tier : Fragger
Demi-God Tier : Sawbonez, Vassili
Tier 1 : Skyhammer, Sparks, Bushwhacker
Tier 2 : Phoenix, Nader, Aura, Kira, Rhino
Tier 3 : Fletcher, Redeye
Tier 4 : Arty, Phantom, Proxy

More information on the link above.

I’ll let you comment what you are thinking about this.

(Faraleth) #2

Moving to game-guides <3 Seems more relevant there and can be found/referenced easier. :slight_smile:

(Feley) #3

I would say, swap Vassili and Fletcher, and Phoenix and Sparks, and it’s ok :smile:
I’ve read, bad Vassili… tier 5, but still, wouldn’t put it that high…

(JesseKomm) #4

@Faraleth just released a tier list of their own under New Players which goes into extreme depth for Public Matches… which is also more reliable of a list than that which is on reddit: http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/17878/new-player-pub-match-tier-list

Of course all speculation of which mercs are “better” is all based on opinion and really it’s about how well you play them, not how well others do, because they’re not playing for you.

(Faraleth) #5

@JesseKomm Mhm, and look who posted it… xD

(JesseKomm) #6

I did :stuck_out_tongue: that is why I mentioned you, silly goose!

(Eox) #7

@Faraleth : Do as you wish. I wouldn’t consider it as a guide too quickly though, as people may take it too seriously.

(K1X455) #8

after the reduced count of Fragger’s nades?

And Fletcher is on tier 3? Oh the heresy!

(Eox) #9

[quote=“K1X455;87673”]after the reduced count of Fragger’s nades?

And Fletcher is on tier 3? Oh the heresy![/quote]

It’s obviously not up to date yet.

(Szakalot) #10

[quote=“Eox;87694”][quote=“K1X455;87673”]after the reduced count of Fragger’s nades?

And Fletcher is on tier 3? Oh the heresy![/quote]

It’s obviously not up to date yet.[/quote]

yup, the ahnuld buff is huge, you can put down a fragger in two fast shoots, peeking is more potent than ever

(Occult) #11

gah arty at the bottom, get outdoors more people :expressionless:

(watsyurdeal) #12

Sawbonez demi god? Hardly, and Fragger is literally only good at combat, without a good team covering the other roles he’s not terribly useful.

(gloomyRequirement) #13

Completely awful list. I don’t agree with a single of his tiers. Especially him saying Skyhammer>Arty which is just talking shit. Arty is way better than Skyhammer in almost every scenario where either can be put to full use - he’s just much more difficult to play(but he seems to not take in consideration learning curve anyway seeing vassili as second best merc(?))