Fine Tuning Update Release Notes - 14th September, 2017

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

This Fine Tuning Update contains a selection of improvements and bug fixes focused on Casual Matchmaking and the UI, including:

Matchmaking Improvements and Bug Fixes:

• Loosened the skill requirements for backfilling so empty slots are filled more quickly
  • Reduced AFK kick times to 40s/90s (from 50s/120s)
  • This is to get backfill players into matches as quickly as possible while allowing time for the AFK player to continue playing
  • Fixed bug where players could be dropped out of matchmaking after successfully finding a match
  • Fixed bug where a Party would be unable to find a match if a player was disconnected while searching

UI:

• Merged fonts to bring back the previous font for Latin languages, resolving kerning and alignment issues
  • This also resolves characters not appearing correctly for various Eastern-European languages, and reduces memory usage during gameplay

Enjoy!
shoe.

(_milla) #2

thanks. I already found a bug. When connecting to the server with Bridge map, voice said "they are in, protect the cores… " When I joined the game, EV was not even repaired by the enemy team at that time.

(TitaniumRapture) #3

I wish CMM wouldnt stuck so often that i rather started playing stopwatch. :confused:

(LIGHT_BAGHEERA) #4

I hope the game is less laggy after this update…

(LIGHT_BAGHEERA) #5

@TitaniumRapture said:
I wish CMM wouldnt stuck so often that i rather started playing stopwatch. :confused:

Stopwatch is the way to go, objective mode for scrubs only :smiley:

(TitaniumRapture) #6

@LIGHT_BAGHEERA said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

Stopwatch is the way to go, objective mode for scrubs only :smiley:

I am scrub.

(Guziol) #7

I hope something bigger will hit soon.

(ImSploosh) #8

Hope there’s some major work that will get done to CMM soon.

Also, we really need the option to choose our subregion, like U.S. East or U.S. West. That’s one of the many problems, and a big one, that stops me from playing CMM. Some U.S. West servers are unplayable for me (100+ ping). 80+ is bad enough, but getting over 100 and it’s unplayable, too much teleporting and weird issues like bullets not registering.

(videoboy4000) #9

Why did you remove DBNation Server?

(Craikn) #10

Team dmg on in like every server…iam out guys this cancer breaks dirty bomb with like 70% explosion classes…what a stupid idea rly…i hate ranked for the team dmg fact and now u bring it to casual to ??? i can´t find words for this shit…

(pumpkinmeerkat) #11

@stayfreshshoe

These fixes did not make it into this update correct?