Fine Tuning Update - November - Update Notes

(furtiveBrain) #41

no loadout trades updates at all huh? that sux pretty bad…

(spookify) #42

Level doesnt equal skill however I know where you are coming from and it blows… Just such a wild range of skill in this player base…

(KayDubz) #43

Damn, I thought the ammo crate thing was intentional. I always figured that you got rewarded for venturing to an ammo crate rather than be tethered to ammo support teammates.

Never knew that wasnt intended design.

(perfumedPear) #44

yeah i would like to see that also, i have friends who came over from another game but we find it hard to even get in to the same match never mind on the same team. It would be good if they could do an 8v8 with friends. i am used to playing team based games 10v10 all on ts3 and working together. i think it would open up a whole new part of dirty bomb if they were able to make some sort of agency vs agency.

(spookify) #45

yeah i would like to see that also, i have friends who came over from another game but we find it hard to even get in to the same match never mind on the same team. It would be good if they could do an 8v8 with friends. i am used to playing team based games 10v10 all on ts3 and working together. i think it would open up a whole new part of dirty bomb if they were able to make some sort of agency vs agency. [/quote]

I can personally see SD trying to do a friend party system but its not as easy as people think. I think its even harder yet with the introduction of the shuffle. A party of Friends would always need to be shuffled together and end up on the same team. Its just another wrinkle that needs to be coded in along with the UI and everything else. This all takes time :slight_smile:

(Torch189) #46

@MissMurder Nice. Great changes on Phoenix and Stoker and those Dome, map are pretty good. :slight_smile:

(beautifulMarriage) #47

Since Vasiline is still completely useless garbage, I’ll play with my other toys for now.

Like I said in a post 2 days ago, I hoped this update didn’t come out, because it woudl only show how inept the developers truly were. But oh well. I guess for the next week, we’ll have infinite Aura Sparks Phoenix revive-trains that are physically impossible to deal with. Even if you were a literally blatantly aimbotting sniper, or wallhacking explosive user.

(Konsubo) #48

Oh my goodness this is amazing, I love these changes.

(DMaster2) #49

BR-16 feels good agan. Stark and Dreiss are still garbage to me.

(Mister__Wiggles) #50

Also the Fletcher throwing bug is still in the game. I recorded it happening atleast 3 times tonight

(CCP115) #51

Apart from the unnecessary Hochfir buff and TImik changes, this is an excellent patch.

(RyePanda) #52

I liked everything besides if you have a charged healing pulse and switch weapons it activates the pulse. It shouldn’t use it and it shouldn’t give you a cooldown. They made the comparison that it’s the way Fragger’s grenades work. But sometimes you mean to heal the teammate so you charge a pulse but then they go down so you are punished for trying to heal teammates with a cooldown which is just wrong.

(binderr) #53

[left][quote=“Giant;108674”]Hochfir buff <3
Dreiss buff - maybe I’ll start using it
Burst rifles fix :smiley:
Love it

• Disabled numerous exploitable commands in the console - what commands? I hope they haven’t removed longjump keybinding.[/quote]

yes!
Don’t forget the…Timik-47 >:)
• Reduced maximum spread by ~4%
• Reduced horizontal recoil by ~7%

M4A1 is great but still love the Timik! B) [/left]

Nice updates!

(phila_delphia) #54

Still waiting for the patch that fixes my frame drops…

(HoopleDoople) #55

Oh my god I love this update - my entire default squad just got buffed.

Fletcher’s shadow nerf was fixed and his sticky bombs went from amazing back to ungodly (at least outside of top tier play).

The Hochfir buff has made the obsidian loadout I have for Phoenix a lot more competitive for combat as compared to the Crotzni/KEK-10. The Hochfir’s practically a laser now.

And finally, the burst fire weapons (which I liked pre-patch) are a bit better as well. I’ve actually been using a BR-16 loadout with Fragger with relatively good success.

(bOOMBZA) #56

Hochfir SMG
• Reduced maximum spread by ~2.5%
• Reduced reload time to 1.7s (from 1.8s)
• Increased effective range to 18m (from 17m)

Never had a problem with this gun, very reliable and now its even better? … I’ll take it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also happy about the Burst rifle tweek, hopefully people will find it more balanced now(and I was just getting use to the delay time T_T).

(n-x) #57

Why? I had the feeling the most people would like to have a possibility to cancel the healing pulse without cooldown. I mean this makes no difference cool down wise compared to before. Maybe it has the advantage that you accidently heal someone nearby. But why dont we get the possibility to cancel it?.

(Lumi) #58

Every single update you guys do, you can’t restrain from implementing ridiculous changes. Since when did Nader need a buff? And the hochfir, which was already powerful as hell, didn’t need the extra love at all…

(Mister__Wiggles) #59

@Lumi
I had the very same conversation with my friends last night. The tweaking process makes zero sense. They do it by using ‘data’ for most used guns which doesn’t even tell half the story. The hochfir is borderline OP as of now, the spread at 30m+ is less than the width of fragger and that’s a 40 shot mag dump…The timik changes are paper changes, nothing has changed with them, I wish they stopped trying to make it like the m4 and made it like an AK. The nader buff is stupid beyond belief. Like why does she need a buff? She’s already the spam class and all the skilled fragging players go to fragger. All in all the last 2-3 updates have been below par, there needs to be more communication with the community during patch building, so many other companies are starting to do this because it benefits every avenue of the game. Please SD.

(Hazzy) #60

“• Fixed bug where Sticky Bomb throw time was 66ms longer than intended”

I can rest in peace now