Fine Tuning Update - November - Update Notes

(ArsonistCow) #21

Specifics?

(MuhQ) #22

[quote=“ThunderPro;108675”]I just can’t understand why. Why don’t you guys just make Timik to another M4???

Just keep its recoil and modify the damn damage or DPS in fxxk’s sake!!!

Devs have no idea what real problem does Timik has, compared to M4.

p.s. ammo crates giving half more magazine size was bug?? that’s weird… guess there will be no more 35/123 for rifles huh.[/quote]

Yeah AK47 has more damage than m4a1 in every other game so why not here as well (maybe it has little bit more now but its not noticeable)

(1AGRESSOR) #23

you forgot to add a FLYING BOX in changelog

http://i.imgur.com/BebRidV.jpg

(Jan S.) #24

Thank you for the update! :slight_smile: Looking forward to test it

(ostmustis) #25

looks like a good patch even if i dont like some of the balancing :stuck_out_tongue:

(sensit1ve_) #26

Awesome, thanks for the Update :slight_smile:

(shyDoughnut) #27

OK…Well I will try to write problem with dome map and problem why people complain about balance. Map is not for 6v6 its working ok on 8v8 problem is to big map. Casual players have problem get lost on map,even trying to jump on some boxes or crouch trough some holes. Second problem 8v8 or general affecting people screaming lately no balance. The issue lies with respawning, sometime in a crucial moment you and few more then 2-4 people in team get hit by 25 seconds respawn time. People have habit dying trying to finish off players with knife. Then some of them get hit with 25 seconds ( long wait respawn time ). What causes enemy team to steamroll trough map. That is so horrible to see on stopwatch mode or other specially on 8vs8. Now with reduced grenade range there is nothing to fear people just steamroll as group in public matches. Not all players bring Nader or some Fragger to the game. Resulting in a match that is lost and 1 or 2 person alone on a objective to defend against full enemy team is not working. Then about dome situation cause respawn 25 seconds 4 team mates get stuck in initial first wave after dying. Resulting in waiting while half or less team rushes enemy fortified position (full enemy team ) and dying in over and over again not being able to advance at all or doing the objective. Second encounter ( more then 4 stokers,4 naders scenario) resulting in endless non approaching paths stained with fire or nade spam. With one or 2 airstrike between, problem could be solved with restriction 1 of each merc per team. So problem is there with respawn time and people not bringing grenade mercs most of time. And there goes another over and over getting steamrolled game after another,when only 2-3 team members are alive against full team. Cause people have habit to rush and trying to knife downed players to finish off and get struck by 25 seconds respawn.

(Mister__Wiggles) #28

yeah because the Hochfir needs even more buffs…The thing is already a laser beam. Timik changes but the changes are all wrong imo, DPS should be buffed and the recoil increased to make it a high skill high reward gun. Will test the update out but there is little here for me to get excited about.

(PinkFrog) #29

Isn’t the the Timik-47 too strong as it is right now? It’s a horrible weapon to go up against even for medium players.

(Mister__Wiggles) #30

[quote=“Giant;108674”]Hochfir buff <3
Dreiss buff - maybe I’ll start using it
Burst rifles fix :smiley:
Love it

• Disabled numerous exploitable commands in the console - what commands? I hope they haven’t removed longjump keybinding.[/quote]

Just bind crouch to a thumb button…

(perfumedPear) #31

sounds good cant wait to play, but any idea when it will be back online??

(Mister__Wiggles) #32

[quote=“retroactiveVoice;108719”]Isn’t the the Timik-47 too strong as it is right now? It’s a horrible weapon to go up against even for medium players.
[/quote]

No, the damage isn’t high enough to warrant the recoil and spread. The M4 is a better gun all round and they seem to be trying to make the Timik a slightly harder hitting harder to use M4 which is the wrong way to do it.

([/P]KyeongNam) #33

Did you forget to mention the EV bug ? (Sometimes the EV’d be invisible to few players and they’d be able to shoot through the EV as it doesn’t technically exist for them …)

(TwitchyPixie) #34

Hochfir Buff <3 Love you guys so much

(_Sniff_) #35

@MissMurder What happened to the Fletcher fix?

(pumpkinmeerkat) #36

@Sniff

(_Sniff_) #37

[quote=“pumpkinmeerkat;108754”]@Sniff

[quote=“MissMurder;20108”]
• Fixed bug where Sticky Bomb throw time was 66ms longer than intended
[/quote][/quote]

The longest 66ms of my life.

(adultaoryDaisy) #38

One thing I would really enjoy is a queue up with friends kind of thing, since we always have trouble finding a server and then being able to join the same team.

(apricotTelescope) #39

But still no party options for people who just want to play with friends…

(perfumedPear) #40

well gg so much for the gr8 update, first match 7 people lvl 20 -35 against 7 people lvl2-7