Final Key [SP]

(Zombie13) #1

It’s set in the outback of Australia in Coober Pedy, where scientists have found what they believe to be the final key for the teleporters on mars… but something has happened down there, something is lurking in the shadows. Play a unique SP experience being able to choose which path you take, making each time you play a refreshing experience. All the caves were modeled in 3dsmax using the vertex blend technique.

http://www.planetdoom.com/zombie/final.htm

Enjoy

Z

(blushing_bride) #2

great looking map, really nice to see a map that is not in a space base

(unity) #3

nice looking level (specially textures) and i really like the atmosphere after destroying the “soul-porter”.
Hm two questions, do you really think there is enough ammunition and is your “final key” at least just a “test-map” for future projects?.. i really want to see more :).
cheers.

(Zombie13) #4

Cool, thanks guys :slight_smile: well the ammo count was a touchy subject cause the monsters at the end in the escape part you don’t really need to fight you can just run past them, so I didn’t want to pack the map with too much ammo really as it might be a little too easy then, you can always try g_skill 0 might be a bit more enjoyable, then as you get used to it, pump it up a notch :slight_smile:

Yeah one day I hope to expand the ideas of this map into something a lot bigger and more fun to play :slight_smile:

Z

(Hex) #5

Wow, I say. Nicely done.