FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY

(GatoCommodore) #21

@EB7D6B26E341 said:
The American public is finally getting the gatekeepers to information we we so long yearned for! It’s a bright future ahead indeed: my ISP stocks are already up by twenty percent! God bless America and our tremendously beloved great commander Trump!

@GatoCommodore said:
The Govt. Regulated Internet currently used for spreading propaganda aimed at citizen to work against their own interest (thx to Obama Propaganda Ban was lifted on christmas)

YES, EXACTLY! The rest of y’all need to STOP being such SHEEPLE, listening to FAKE NEWS and instead OPEN YOUR EYES and see the TRUTH, like GatoCommodore here, a fine citizen and excellent crusader, and quite a thinker’s man I might add, who is an inspiration of light to us all, handsomely showering his wisdom!

I work on IT and knew exactly well how the government can blocks certain information flow on the internet.

They let certain information roam free while extensively blocks other, hides it from public view or shut it down when it was early. Ironically they called it COINTELPRO or COunter INTELligence PROgram and its pretty naive if people believe the govt. never tried this before.

“FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover issued directives governing COINTELPRO, ordering FBI agents to “expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise Neutralize” the activities of these movements and especially their leaders.”

One of their method is to point out that people who even considers government are allowing certain propaganda to slip out as “Conspiracy Theorist” and thus everybody just ignore the possibility of it exsist and blindly accept what govt. told them.

after all, Ignorance Is Strength

@AlbinMatt said:
Psat, while we’re being all rebellious and such, anyone got a free pdf of 1984?

(Runeforce) #22

@GatoCommodore said:
[sic]

That’s irrelevant on the subject of net neutrality, which is about federal regulations on ISP’s, prohibiting discrimination on requests of information. But you would not be a good conspiracy theorist of you did not mix unrelated issues together. :wink:

(Xenithos) #23

A bit late to add I guess, but I realized I didn’t ever explain the info about FCC getting a ton of botted/hacked comments from people pushing for net neutrality to be removed. Here’s an Imgur link I guess. It’s more convenient and easy to follow than most news outlets. Several of the bots etc also used real people’s identities to post.

(Mc1412013) #24

@Xenithos said:
A bit late to add I guess, but I realized I didn’t ever explain the info about FCC getting a ton of botted/hacked comments from people pushing for net neutrality to be removed. Here’s an Imgur link I guess. It’s more convenient and easy to follow than most news outlets. Several of the bots etc also used real people’s identities to post.

He has no isue with and fullynsupports the fake anti net neutrality bot posts and is accepting them yet claims the pro netneutrality posts are invalid because they dont state any legal reasons for saving it. In other words isp doesn want it so all the pro netneutrality posts were the fake bots because americans realy dont want it.

Time to flood the people above disps&>// pai emails as they can still stop him.

(Xenithos) #25

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

I’d like to NOT be arrested for flooding certain people with email spam, whether or not I have the bot is none of your concern. :smile:

(GatoCommodore) #26

@EB7D6B26E341 said:

@GatoCommodore said:
[sic]

That’s irrelevant on the subject of net neutrality, which is about federal regulations on ISP’s, prohibiting discrimination on requests of information.

is it different than

They let certain information roam free while extensively blocks other, hides it from public view or shut it down when it was early.

it is very relevant because both are bad and were forced to choose the lesser evil between the two.

Net Neutrality is the “Legalized COINTELPRO”

(Mc1412013) #27

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

I’d like to NOT be arrested for flooding certain people with email spam, whether or not I have the bot is none of your concern. :smile:

??? Flood as in every one send an email wtf when did i say u had a bot??? Lol

(Xenithos) #28

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

??? Flood as in every one send an email wtf when did i say u had a bot??? Lol

I was making a joke. I made a post about how the FCC was flooded by FAKE comments and emails from BOTS using REAL people’s identities. Then you said “time to flood the people above dips pai” (in almost a really messed up robot way) so I joked back saying I wasn’t going to go to jail for doing the same thing to him about what was done to the FCC. I know what you meant, you just can’t seem to type well sometimes and I made a joke about it.

(Runeforce) #29

@GatoCommodore said:
[sic]

The second quote sounds like something from the Snowden revelations. And YES, they are completely different unrelated issues. One is about consumer protection and the other is about illegal surveillance. How are we going to curb illegal state surveillance by dismantling consumer protection? (Hint: We’re not!)
The provisions regarding ‘net neutrality’ implemented under the Obama administration was not about making the government in control of the internet, in fact it made no difference on the subject. It made it law, or rather updated the law to modern standards, that ISP’s may not discriminate on requests of information from its users. Removing that law makes zero difference on who’s controlling the Internets infrastructure (which is the ISP’s.) The difference is, which is made possible with a repeal of the law and a new reclassification of ISP’s to non-telecommunication providers, that it is no longer prohibited for ISP’s to discriminate against its users requests for information.
Snowden’s revelations concern me too! Let us not forget the provisions relating to that was implemented under the Bush II presidency, a republican congress and various iterations of the P. A. T. R. I. O. T. Act, also supported by a great number of establishment Democrats. It just has nothing to do with ‘net neutrality’.
When we talk about ‘net neutrality’, we are talking about it in a defined legal and parliamentary context, not in a literal interpretation of the words. It is not inducive to comprehension to mix the topics of net neutrality and the surveillance state together.

(AlbinMatt) #30

*poke
So… How is it going? The headlines are scaring me a bit, but I haven’t read any article yet.

(Runeforce) #31

The enforcement of netneutrality has been eliminated on american soil.

(Mc1412013) #32

@AlbinMatt said:
*poke
So… How is it going? The headlines are scaring me a bit, but I haven’t read any article yet.

Its basicaly dead. However new york state is prepairing a multi state lawsuit in attempt to blockp the fcc vote. Also congress can block the fcc vote as well but thats unlikely.

Whats sad is dipshit pai live streamed the whole thing basicaly to show the world how much of a lying duche he is, and broadcast to the world that he dont care about public opinion.

I cant wait for trump to gtfo of office him and his budies are esentialy trying to eliminate the middle class and make this a 3rd world country that only the people that have money can live hapily. First he tries to destroy the one thing that gives alot of people health insurance. Then tax increases on the middle class now his cronies destroy the one thing keeping the internet reasonably affordable and open.

I hope no one in my cable company hates online games or i may loose my connection to db servers.

(GatoCommodore) #33

@Mc1412013 said:

@AlbinMatt said:
*poke

Its basicaly dead. However new york state is prepairing a multi state lawsuit in attempt to blockp the fcc vote. Also congress can block the fcc vote as well but thats unlikely.

Whats sad is dipshit pai live streamed the whole thing basicaly to show the world how much of a lying duche he is, and broadcast to the world that he dont care about public opinion.

I cant wait for trump to gtfo of office him and his budies are esentialy trying to eliminate the middle class and make this a 3rd world country that only the people that have money can live hapily. First he tries to destroy the one thing that gives alot of people health insurance. Then tax increases on the middle class now his cronies destroy the one thing keeping the internet reasonably affordable and open.

I hope no one in my cable company hates online games or i may loose my connection to db servers.

its a bit long but please watch.

(Mc1412013) #34

So now i have to wait for my whopper too thanks dipshit pai lol

(Runeforce) #35

While not directly about netneutrality, David Johnston (Trumps biographer) talks about the damage done in general by the current administration.