Favorite Fire Support to Play?

(kopyright) #21

Not to mention that Kira’s ability is one of the very few (the only?) not blocked by Guardian.

(HadronZodiac) #22

@kopyright said:
Not to mention that Kira’s ability is one of the very few (the only?) not blocked by Guardian.

Only (making her more shnazy)

(Xerny) #23

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

Sparks’ Revifle, Proxy’s mines and Nader’s Martydom can also go through it.

(Ptiloui) #24

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

Should test it again to be absolutely sure but I once saw a martyrdom being denied by the skyshield.

(kopyright) #25

@Ptiloui said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

Should test it again to be absolutely sure but I once saw a martyrdom being denied by the skyshield.

Yup, same here.

(l2c) #26

Used to be Arty, but not a fan of his weapons, so now it’s Stoker. His grenade works on EV (unlike Jav’s terrible rocket), it works inside (unlike Arty/Hammer/Kira), and he has a full auto rifle.
I like the others, but Jav’s rocket is worthless on EV, Kira has the same terrible weapons and I suck at lasering, and Skyhammer… well, he’s good, but a bit boring /shrug

(HadronZodiac) #27

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

Can revifle, mine, or martydom kill an entire time in a large area? nope XD

(Xerny) #28

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

I’m assuming you meant “kill an entire team in a large area”.

Maybe the revifle can’t. But mines and martydom can, unless the enemy team is in a tight spot or they have no idea what they’re doing.

And if not, you can still force the group of enemy mercs to disengage or even kill 1-2 of them.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #29

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

I’m assuming you meant “kill an entire team in a large area”.

Maybe the revifle can’t. But mines and martydom can, unless the enemy team is in a tight spot or they have no idea what they’re doing.

And if not, you can still force the group of enemy mercs to disengage or even kill 1-2 of them.

I think he meant that the Kira laser has a lasting duration, while the Mines and Marty are instantaneous.
Or he just spelled team wrong, I dunno.