Farewell, DB community

(Eox) #1

As some of you may have noticed, I was quite inactive since a rather long time on the DB forums. Well, time to just put you guys up to date : I officially decided to leave the DB moderation.

The main reason why I am leaving mostly revolves about having lost my interest about DB. I didn’t play the game since a good while, and I don’t think I’m going to get back in the game anytime soon. It wasn’t fair to remain a moderator while not playing the game anymore, and in that state it would have probably ended up affecting the quality of my moderation at the end.

To those I may have warned in the past : I hope there’s no hard feelings. I was just trying to do my job the best I could. Sometimes it meant having to act through warns or other kind of moderation actions. In my case, consider everything forgotten. No grudges held whatsoever.

To my moderation mates, keep showing unity, keep up the great work. You guys are aces and you deserve some more love. I hope I’ll still see you around. :slight_smile:

To the DB dev team : may you guys to have all the might to finally push DB to its 1.0 version. There’s a lot to say about DB. Lots of good stuff, lots of bad stuff as well. But there’s one thing I am sure about : DB deserves to succeed.

I will remain on the moderation team for a week before the final goodbye. After that, if you guys want to find me, I may still hang in the DB Discord server from time to time.

You guy were one of the best communities I had the pleasure to meet… And moderate. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #2

sniff

Take care and see ya around, buddy. If it counts for anything, your presence as a moderator didn’t feel like an overbearing one. You seemed like just another cool dude in the community to me.

(Ptiloui) #4

Au revoir cher compatriote :slight_smile:

(Your worst knifemare.) #5

Farewell Elder Eox

Thank you for the great time mate. May you come back to DB sometime in the future, and until then good luck!

We might have only known each other for 9 months, but I can certainly say you and I have both had a lot of fun banning people from the Discord.

Okay, that last part might not be true. But it’s been great having you around!

Bon courage! Au revior! Et jouer le ranked avec moi, s’il vous plaît?

(Eox) #8

You almost got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(DarkangelUK) #9

It’s been great modding with you (and stealing your warframe mods as well!), will see you around from time to time. Good luck on the studies, im sure you’ll crush it!

(Tempuralicious) #10

! departure but not a farwell, thanks for keeping the community peace. Keep up the good work and keep up with your arts as well

(Press E) #11

Bye eox, don’t forget to stop by every now and then and help us complain about proxy <3

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #12

hope you come back to play sometimes