Evolve Big Alpha Keys - This weekend only

(Glottis-3D) #41

anyway, i liked evolve a lot. it is a very fresh and nice teamplay based game.
with very deep gameplay. even with only nubs on the server it is obvious - so much different playstiles for hunters and monster, usage of layout for traps, etc.
this game is gonna rock. and will be loved.

(tokamak) #42

There’s a lot of thought put in these maps. Lots of diversity between different areas and they clearly favour either the hunters or the monster.

It’s like baseball or curling.

(trickykungfu) #43

the game was really fun but after playing 10 hours it seems nothing left to do. Sure it was not half way the full content but you could level new chars and a new monster, adding more maps and chars will not make that feeling better.

(trickykungfu) #44

[QUOTE=Glottis-3D;513750]if 4 arent in the game, while 1 is a monster, this isnt fun for them.
if they add a littlbe bit of l4d - 1 big monster and 3 small monsters + respawn waves for small ones. i.e. versus rules. then its a win win situation[/QUOTE]

ya this would also be more fun because u never see a good monster until it reaches level 3…

(Mustang) #45

This topic was originally posted in the DB closed alpha forums, because I know pretty much all the people that hang out there, however the Evolve event has been extended for another couple of evening and I’ve still got plenty of keys for any forum regulars or long time community members that are interested. People that joined the forum only in the last couple of days, or even specifically in order to get a key for this need not bother applying, not because I don’t want to grow our community, but because I can’t be bothered with the additional hassle of it.

(Rex) #46

“Press A to start” says already anything about how much they cared for the PC version. :rolleyes:

(iwound) #47

wouldnt work for me mostly then got it working on last day.
bored after 5 mins. deleted.

shame as the idea of many smaller dudes v 1 big enemy has been my hope for a long while,
but the hunting down didnt work for me, maybe a different theme with you stood toe to toe for the fight might be better.
think medieval rpg soldiers v beast like lords of the fallen but end bosses controlled by player.