Epic Kills 3 Contest!

(Xenithos) #61

@Shinywindow found a way to do it, however he never released how he did it. He had several videos where he posted the cleanest version of merc quotes I’ve ever heard. It’s either in the developer kit, or he ripped them off the in-game files.

(bontsa) #62

@iggie @Xenithos If you cant extract the files themselves from game files (no idea if thats anymore possible?), one very tedious way is to simply download videos like these from YT, convert them into MP4 or such format and cut the lines wanted afterwards with whatever application one sees fit (Audacity is pretty straight forward)

(Shinywindow) #63

I just got the voices from this reddit thread a year ago. there should be a handy mediafire link with the dialogue files :^)

(NightfIy) #64

@Shinywindow found a way to do it, however he never released how he did it. He had several videos where he posted the cleanest version of merc quotes I’ve ever heard. It’s either in the developer kit, or he ripped them off the in-game files.[/quote]

I downloaded all the merc voices from the below archive. As far as I can tell it has all the lines and is organised my merc then by voice command

(Xenithos) #65

@Shinywindow found a way to do it, however he never released how he did it. He had several videos where he posted the cleanest version of merc quotes I’ve ever heard. It’s either in the developer kit, or he ripped them off the in-game files.[/quote]

I downloaded all the merc voices from the below archive. As far as I can tell it has all the lines and is organised my merc then by voice command

You are a gold-mine Nightypoo!~
Thanks so much, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Holy crap, how come I never found this?!

Also, @Shinywindow This link actually was in the reddit, but it wasn’t upvoted enough. It was far down in it. Thanks to both of you!

(The_N00Ba) #66

and another day has been saved thanks to Nightfly and Shinywindow…

(NightfIy) #67

Blush

(RickyNeuman) #68

Here is my entry. I’m not good at video editing, but I hope you guys will still enjoy it

(Your worst knifemare.) #69

Blush[/quote]

How can Nightfly even talk? His picture looks like he has duct tape across his mouth :stuck_out_tongue:

(phenomenalAlligator) #70

What do you mean by free use of a song? Like the availability to public or copyright law?

(generousYak) #71

Epic Kills on my YouTube Channel here check it out -

(DankBeretField) #72

I can’t join. F*ck.

P.S: GIVE ME A DIRTY BOMB T SHIRT YOU SON OF A insert a long, offensive and racist cuss sentence here!!!

(dizzyRaptor) #73

[quote=“generousYak;208685”]Epic Kills on my YouTube Channel here check it out -
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RzHwYxZ20z0[/quote]

that was posted July 4. Kinda shitty that you tried to hide it. You made it more obvious.

(iggie) #74

Is there a dirty bomb logo or wallpaper we can use to introduce the video?

(Dagasawr) #75

@iggie you could look for the fan kit it has like all the images in

(The_N00Ba) #76

I remember the fan kit discussion…
http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/29267/can-we-have-a-new-fan-kit

(BomBaKlaK) #77

Here is my contribution, music is under creative common so you can use it for non profit things :wink:

(dizzyRaptor) #78

[quote=“BOMBA;208868”]Here is my contribution, music is under creative common so you can use it for non profit things :wink:

this isn’t a non-profit thing tho

(BomBaKlaK) #79

[quote=“dizzyRaptor;208889”][quote=“BOMBA;208868”]Here is my contribution, music is under creative common so you can use it for non profit things :wink:

this isn’t a non-profit thing tho[/quote]

I don’t do any profit ! :wink:

(dizzyRaptor) #80

[quote=“BOMBA;208895”][quote=“dizzyRaptor;208889”][quote=“BOMBA;208868”]Here is my contribution, music is under creative common so you can use it for non profit things :wink:

this isn’t a non-profit thing tho[/quote]

I don’t do any profit ! ;)[/quote]

i think ur a little confused on the word non-profit