EGM is always open for a challenge in brink PS3 version

(Red_Moses) #41

For the umpteenth time, I joined on the last objective. Goodness man.
Also, I was soldier, not medic, genius.

(gooey79) #42

Certainly better than scurrying away with their tail between their legs. Remind you of anyone?

I’ll give you a clue, they’ll respond to this message with some random nonsense. And it’s not Red_Moses. That mutha fu**a can part the Red Sea.

:tongue:

(EGM_noey77) #43

[QUOTE=*goo;373411]Certainly better than scurrying away with their tail between their legs. Remind you of anyone?

I’ll give you a clue, they’ll respond to this message with some random nonsense. And it’s not Red_Moses. That mutha fu**a can part the Red Sea.

:tongue:[/QUOTE]hey goo stfu you dont have anything to brag look at ur stat… be thankful you dont have ps3 for sure ur in our list to owned with…dont lead the topic to another direction. your comment doesnt make any sense.

(EGM_noey77) #44

can someone speak here that they beat us in a clan match? thats the time you will earn my respect!

(gooey79) #45

Breaking news!

I do have a PS3, and Brink!

Edit

You remind me of this, only you’re probably not as ‘pretty’.

//youtu.be/9VCcvdrhn3M

(EGM_noey77) #46

well wat is ur psn n start the beating right now i can go online in ps3. editted after 5 minutes while he is online here…still waiting…another minutes passed by… lol maybe i already owned you? edited again… PSN please… another minutes passed by…wtf wer r u now? well there is always tomorrow, be sure you have face to accept my challenge goo? or else dont show up here and talk nonsense.

(EGM_noey77) #47

somebody is hiding right now lol

(Red_Moses) #48

So are we on for tonight?

(gooey79) #49

Lol. You are pure comedy gold. It’s called going offline. Big boys and girls have jobs to maintain, not sure if you realise that.

As for a game, yeah setting something up could be fun. I’m thinking a 4v4 or 5v5 (no bots) Stopwatch match. However, the side I’d be on would have to be fielded with players from this forum so I’m not sure it would fit your definition of ‘clan ownage’.

Would probably be closer to the weekend, assuming the format can be agreed and players fielded. Interested?

Edit

Changed my mind, looks like you can’t even stay till the end of a match. Write that up how you want, looks like you’re a bad loser as well as a bad winner.

:slight_smile:

(Crytiqal) #50

Rofl this noey guy is on crack or something? Cause he sure cracks me up :smiley:

lol @ his “owned list”

Nobody needs to earn your respect, cause having your respect holds the same value as crap on my shoes

Was looking into buying BRINK for the PS3 aswell, next to having it on the PC, but if this is the comp scene (raging tantrum kiddies screaming pwned everywhere) then ill pass

EDIT:
oh and btw, your signature link is pretty lame

enough said:

(x-Transient-x) #51

Yo EGM - my clan wants to challenge you to 3 v 3. Add me on PSN: M82-xVoodoox. PLEASE DON’T BACK DOWN > If you are as good as you say and think, then you will accept this challenge. It will be fun xD.

(Ojama666) #52

Hey EGM, not a clan player but saw you in a game before, you play worse in pubs than you appear to in competitive.

(Crytiqal) #53

Dang, i’ve been watchint this thread for a long time waiting for a responds from one of those EGM guys for a good laugh, but sadly they seem to have run off with their tails between their legs :frowning:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

(Dthy) #54

Topics like this make me sometimes wish that i didn’t hide the brink section of the forums. I want EGG-EM (i believe that’s how you pronounce it as a word) to reply for teh lulz.

(Gradis) #55

is consoles where it at then?. jeeezus.

(FightsInTheShade) #56

No. I own this game on PS3. I also have a 360 and I am a dedicated PC gamer. I’ve built machines just to play new game releases. If I had known Brink was this badass I would have built a new PC for it. Console is not where it’s at. It’s fun. Addictive. All that. This game will survive on PC though. Wish I had the money to build a rig for this and I would. I love this game. But no, consoles is not where it’s at.

(Gradis) #57

i mean for massive flame wars :smiley:

(Apples) #58

No, it’s Wales for these flamewar!

apples runs!

(Gradis) #59

right poo on a stick and ready to fling it.

(Hk_Obayda) #60

I want to play against this guys… tango, junky… set me up!