EGM is always open for a challenge in brink PS3 version

(EGM_noey77) #21

2 vs 2 lagging??? your connection was full green bar during the match, is there something wrong?

(EGM_noey77) #22

im on for a match every time im online.

(tangoliber) #23

Lets just play the 2nd match (we host).
I wasn’t making excuses. I never make excuses…we lost that round fair. I just think that we need to play both matches as we agreed to. After the 2nd match, then you can put us on your “owned” list…but both teams need to take turns hosting for it to be official.

(tangoliber) #24

In the messages he just says he won’t play 8v8. He will play in the 2v2 or 3v3 tonight.
Afterwards, I will be happy to play in any 8v8 against you guys, if I can get enough people online. (4v4/5v5 is a little easier to manage.)

(EGM_noey77) #25

im not online yet but if you are in a hurry add EGM_MGassassin, he’s online right now and he said you can host all you want in every match you want.

(EGM_noey77) #26

[QUOTE=tangoliber;372277]Lets just play the 2nd match (we host).
I wasn’t making excuses. I never make excuses…we lost that round fair. I just think that we need to play both matches as we agreed to. After the 2nd match, then you can put us on your “owned” list…but both teams need to take turns hosting for it to be official.[/QUOTE] we want to play against your other clan members, we already owned you and suzukimethod, give me someone better in your clan. tell them to add me so we can set a match.

(tangoliber) #27

Are you still coming online tonight? I want to finish the match. We are online now. :slight_smile:

(Apples) #28

Holy attitude…

Implied uberfacepalm

(EGM_noey77) #29

[QUOTE=Apples;373169]Holy attitude…

Implied uberfacepalm[/QUOTE] ur in a thread that we are looking for a clan match, its not about 101 attitude, how long u been in this SD forum? since 2009 but up to now you still dont know how to use it? ur comment doesnt make any sense and not in the topic. go buy a book about attitude 101 and read it after that make a thread about “ATTITUDE 101”

(EGM_noey77) #30

[QUOTE=Apples;373169]Holy attitude…

Implied uberfacepalm[/QUOTE] read the title of the thread!!! if you post a comment make sure you want a clan match against us not about our attitude!!!

(Apples) #31

You are in teh holy interwebz so if you act like a 12 years old you may be able to be treated like one :wink: Welcome to the web kiddO, and no I dont ignore people like you because it makes my day to make fun of you :slight_smile:

If you buy a pc and if I buy Brink maybe we’ll have a UBER 2V2 ClanWar Fullpower jajajajaja, but for now I’l just sit back, relax, and look at your posts with a shiny smile on ma face!

Keep up the good work!

Peace

(Red_Moses) #32

Because you apparently can’t understand any of the messages I’m sending you, I’ll put this here for everyone to see. Friday night 11 EST, 4v4, no bots, stopwawtch, on three even maps (again, not SecTow, CC, or Shipyard). We’re not doing 2v2 with AI assistance like you seem to enjoy. Now, I hope you can understand this. You seem confident and I respect that.
Now, before you go “I just beat you in a 2v5 match!!!” in an attempt to humiliate me, let me lay it out. True, but I joined late and Nitro and I switched teams on the last objective, so that’s shot out the window.
Gather your three other clan members (I’m sure Warsniper will be joining in).

(EGM_noey77) #33

[QUOTE=Red_Moses;373369]Because you apparently can’t understand any of the messages I’m sending you, I’ll put this here for everyone to see. Friday night 11 EST, 4v4, no bots, stopwawtch, on three even maps (again, not SecTow, CC, or Shipyard). We’re not doing 2v2 with AI assistance like you seem to enjoy. Now, I hope you can understand this. You seem confident and I respect that.
Now, before you go “I just beat you in a 2v5 match!!!” in an attempt to humiliate me, let me lay it out. True, but I joined late and Nitro and I switched teams on the last objective, so that’s shot out the window.
Gather your three other clan members (I’m sure Warsniper will be joining in).[/QUOTE]

dude we are not gonna waste our time to your clan, why you are explaining here? go to the thread where i posted all your messages to me and explain there not here.

(gooey79) #34

Oh ohhhhh, someone’s backing out of a challenge!

I say that’s a default loss, what does everyone else think?

:tongue:

(EGM_noey77) #35

[QUOTE=*goo;373388]Oh ohhhhh, someone’s backing out of a challenge!

I say that’s a default loss, what does everyone else think?

:tongue:[/QUOTE] read before you comment. btw default loss is the only way they will win the match lol

(EGM_noey77) #36

here look tell me about that 5 vs 2

tell me how they gonna win in a 2 vs 2, where 2 of their clan member was already there in a 5 vs 2.

(Red_Moses) #37

I joined at the last objective. Can you not understand that?

(EGM_noey77) #38

[QUOTE=Red_Moses;373395]I joined at the last objective. Can you not understand that?[/QUOTE] your score tell you if you just recently joined a match. how u get 1318xp? im done with your excuses. dont make brink like COD, in brink you dont get xp if you camp while using a medic heavy body with chinzor. all you do in entire match is camp…healed yourself…camp…healed, the result of match “LOST” btw we are offense in that match.

(Red_Moses) #39

Because I buff my teammates and know how to get points? I’m sorry that I know how to play the game correctly.

(EGM_noey77) #40

[QUOTE=Red_Moses;373401]Because I buff my teammates and know how to get points? I’m sorry that I know how to play the game correctly.[/QUOTE] if you know how to play why you lost in a 2 vs 5 match? tip for you to know: you dont get xp if you buffed yourself. you are alone in that choke point who u buffing? yourself!!! your are one of a good sample of camper. camper never win in brink!!!