Dont fix the forum, fix the users!

(Apples) #1

Mmmm maybe it would be against freedom of speach (like I would care about that huh-huh), but seriously it’s maybe time to a) make a new forum for the whiny bitches or b) just ban everyone who open 4 thread in 5 minutes to say that the game suck and that SD are aholes without even explaining what they dont like and how they would like these stuffs to be fixed…

You know that I never was (and never will be) tender with Brink as I think you SD guyz smoothed it too much in order to appeal (and that where the irony is) these kind of whiny kiddO’s, but, maybe it’s presomptuous on my part, I still think that there is a difference between not liking some of your choices and just coming here to vomit an insult’s river.

Recruit some more modz if you can cause the influx will get worse and worse I think, and start being more aggressive towards these guyz because they do make the game look worst than it maybe is (didnt play, wont assume at this point, got bad and good reviews from friends), they do not contribute a flying duck to the community (and they never will) and are IMO, just spoiled brats who needs a beating in the face (but hell, that’s MY way of dealing with obnoxious kidz, I understand it’s a bit too extreme)

Anyway I rant about people ranting, yeah yeah I know it’s bad, but heck I dont even know how you guyz can read the usefull post between all these wallz of crap and I feel sorry for you sometimes :smiley: Just ban the idiots (except me indeed)

Peace

(Dthy) #2

Agreed whole-heatedly with what you say. Link in my Sig pretty sums up my feelings.

(tokamak) #3

I hope it’s just a phase, because it has really killed any discussion. There’s no dialogue because everyone feels entitled to have their opinion as the original post in a new topic.

(DarkangelUK) #4

Yeah I’m just sitting back and letting it run it’s course, once we can get some proper discussions going then I’ll start posting more regularly again.

(tokamak) #5

I should take that advice, I actually have better things to do than bullying around the newcomers :smiley:

(stealth6) #6

Well imo it’s already been improving over the last few days, sometimes I do wish people would stop replying to the crap threads though and just let them die.

(trigg3r) #7

im waiting for they to go away so we can actually start talking about the game, i don’t see any point in making a topic now since it’ll get lost between all the whining threads.

(Bullveyr) #8

I’m pretty sure it’s a only a “phase”, soon enough sales will drop resulting in less people that are “disapointed” and the ones currently only complaining will have left.

(Nail) #9

it’s hard to judge some of these new people, some of them come off as professional antagonistics. I’m sure there’s a couple of companies that have no problem flooding forums with their fanbois