Done

(darlingClaymore) #41

I’m closing this, the trolls came…

(gg2ez) #42

You shouldn’t of made this in the first place.

(SereneFlight) #43

Whoever started with the languages shouldn’t have done that.

(ThiagoJaqueta) #44

[spoiler]
-Fixed bug where Merc dialogue was still audible when Dialogue Volume was set to 0
-Fixed bug where Proximity Mines and Turrets could become silent
-Fixed bug where Concussion Grenade audio effects would play for team-mates and through walls
-Fixed bug where using admin commands to restart a map would break Stopwatch mode win rules
-Fixed bug where the EV destination marker was not visible in the second round of Stopwatch
-Fixed bug where Thunder could get XP for hitting team-mates with a Concussion Grenade when Friendly Fire is ON
-Fixed bug where players could receive combat XP for damaging team-mates with abilities when Friendly Fire is ON
-Fixed bug with Sticky Bombs breaking carryable objective interactions by making them bounce off carryables
-Fixed bug where the Healing Station could heal through certain sections of wall
-Fixed bug where players could accidentally reclaim items deployed behind them
-Fixed bug where footstep audio could sometimes be missing
-Fixed bug where explosives could deal no damage to someone delivering a carryable objective
-Fixed bug where the C4 could disappear in Execution rounds
-Fixed bug where no bullet casings were ejected when firing the MK46 while ironsighted
-Fixed bug where in-match UI dropdown boxes moved off-screen at high resolutions
-Fixed bug where the ‘Welcome to Dirty Bomb’ pop-up would show for existing players
-Fixed bug with invisible ramp in the Overground map
-Fixed bug where player movement could desynchronise when using the Quick-Eye augment
-Fixed bug where a destroyed Turret could begin firing again after being disabled by a Concussion Grenade
-Removed several blockout maps from the game files
-Fixed bug where players could spawn with the incorrect Merc for their chosen Loadout Card
-Fixed several bugs with Mounted Machine Guns by reworking their behavior
-Fixed bug where the EV was almost immune to Molotov fire damage
-Fixed bug where the wrong objective icons would show on some loading screens
-Fixed bug where players spotted by IR Goggles weren’t visible through Smoke when spectating
-Fixed bug where healing audio wasn’t always playing for Healing Stations
-Fixed bug where revive audio wasn’t playing for spectators
-Fixed bug where Rhino’s Minigun firing audio could sometimes not play
-Fixed bug with missing reload audio when ironsighting with the Ahnuld-12
-Fixed bug where the first person SMG-9 reload audio was heard by other players
-Fixed bug where Medics could obtain Revive Badges by killing and reviving their team-mates with Friendly Fire enabled
-Fixed bug where the next map wasn’t always highlighted in lobbies
-Fixed bug where winning map would not be chosen or displayed correctly in pre-game lobby
-Fixed bug where the Blishlok obituary icon wasn’t showing correctly
-Fixed bug where Phantom’s Refractive Armor wasn’t disabled when planting C4 in Execution
-Fixed numerous text bugs throughout the game

[/spoiler]

PS: This was only 3 updates

(darlingClaymore) #45

^ Stop posting, I already said it was being closed. No point.

(gg2ez) #46

But that doesn’t mean you should disagree with his post does it? It’s the truth, why disagree?

Call a moderator to close it for you if you don’t want replies.

(darlingClaymore) #47

I already did. Been waiting nearly whole day now

(gg2ez) #48

You can just tag them in the post, eg. @Amerika @Faraleth @Ardez

(Faraleth) #49

Couldn’t find the post :wink: And I didn’t have time to trawl through different threads. Tag us like @gg2ez said, and we can close threads quickly. :smiley:

(Amerika) #50

“They don’t fix bugs”. I should post every single patch note bugfix that has ever been posted but I’ll refrain. The game has some bugs but it’s not like things haven’t been worked on over time and has been very well communicated with us too (breath of fresh air compared to some companies).

It’s your right to be angry over things and to quit…do what you like. I dislike quite a number of issues myself. But don’t make things up to really “stick the knife in” as if you’re trying to say some meaningful truth when in reality it’s not even close to accurate and just makes you sound petty. Stick to facts if you want to make some sort of parting statement.

Go have fun with your gaming time. That’s the best I can offer.