Done

(darlingClaymore) #1

After 300 hours of playing this game… I can say I’m done. Whoever runs or makes this game idc if its nexon or splash damage, just wont listen to its players. We have a book made up of skin and merc ideas and none of them are being used. Not only that but they don’t fix bugs or come out of beta just to have a excuse. Its full of rng that doesn’t reward loyalty. They wont compensate the players who have not received there trinkets. Overall this game will fail. As fun as it was. WP

(Adam) #2

Why do you think i don’t play any more?

(wolvie) #3

@Adam yet you still post on these forums?

(gg2ez) #4

Sick and tired of these “I’m out” threads. It’s a free game and Nexon/SD only owe you what you pay. I hate RNG and wish it would bury itself within the depths of hell itself, but is that a reason to quit? Of course not! There are other things to stay for. Making new content is a lengthy process, give it time.

Seek change with persistent negotiations and community support, not by quitting. You have to work hard for change, it doesn’t come from a single forum post, it comes from constant argument, quitting doesn’t provide any backing towards the change you’re trying to make because when you quit, that’s one less person to change for.

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.

(darlingClaymore) #5

Um no Nexon/SD do owe paying customers like most of us. If you are sick and tired of them, don’t post on them.

(gg2ez) #6

That’s literally what I said. Nexon/SD only owe you the amount you pay (Don’t owe you the amount you don’t pay, meaning that they don’t owe you more than you’ve paid for). Read it over again.

I’m posting on these threads because I’m sick and tired of them. They’re not gonna tell themselves off, are they? Heck, you didn’t even have to post this thread. If you’re really keen on leaving, leave, but know that if you do leave, you’re putting progress backwards by one person.

You matter, progress needs you to happen. Same goes for everyone else. If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

(SereneFlight) #7

Oh only people did complain about the shitty drop rates when it comes to special loadout cards… especially when it comes to elite cases because yay yay pissing on paying customers.

Oh wait people did complain! Yet here we are… same shitty drop rates…

(gg2ez) #8

Oh only people did complain about the shitty drop rates when it comes to special loadout cards… especially when it comes to elite cases because yay yay pissing on paying customers.

Oh wait people did complain! Yet here we are… same shitty drop rates…[/quote]

Then we voice our opinions again, and again, and again, and again until we get what we want. Fight. Don’t stop fighting.

Point is quitting is a lazy and ineffective form of protest. You can only quit so many times before it’s meaningless.

(SereneFlight) #9

I don’t think a person quitting is protesting but rather deciding to spend his/her time on something else instead.

(gg2ez) #10

Can it not be both? In this instance, someone is unhappy with something and decides to leave it because it did not go his/her way. He/she then proceeds to go public with his/her resignation, stating that he/she is unhappy with the way it’s going and why he/she is unhappy. By definition, that is protest, to express dissaproval or objection to something in hopes of change.

(Adam) #11

I love the community here, I just hate the game.

Can it not be both? In this instance, someone is unhappy with something and decides to leave it because it did not go his/her way. He/she then proceeds to go public with his/her resignation, stating that he/she is unhappy with the way it’s going and why he/she is unhappy. By definition, that is protest, to express dissaproval or objection to something in hopes of change. [/quote]

Exactly. I have my own gripes about this game, and if they were ever fix, I’d join back. “Quit” is used wrong. Quit implies no matter what, you will never come back.

(Hibbsan) #12

Bye. You won’t be missed.

(gg2ez) #13

Blunt as always :lol:

(darlingClaymore) #14

Love you too.

(Hibbsan) #15

Blunt as always :lol: [/quote]

He is trying so hard to make a scene, only complaining and whining. what’s the point in even trying to argue with him, haha. Dirty Bomb will be a better place without him.

(Hibbsan) #16

[quote=“darlingClaymore;130063”]

Love you too.[/quote]

D-do you really?

(gg2ez) #17

He is trying so hard to make a scene, only complaining and whining. what’s the point in even trying to argue with him, haha. Dirty Bomb will be a better place without him.[/quote]

But he loves you, Hibbsan.

(Hibbsan) #18

He is trying so hard to make a scene, only complaining and whining. what’s the point in even trying to argue with him, haha. Dirty Bomb will be a better place without him.[/quote]

But he loves you, Hibbsan. [/quote]

i don’t know how to respond to that… have Senpai finally noticed me?

(gg2ez) #19

But he loves you, Hibbsan. [/quote]

i don’t know how to respond to that… have Senpai finally noticed me?[/quote]

Afraid not: has senpai noticed Hibbsan?

(darlingClaymore) #20

Lol no I wont notice Hobbitsand. I have to many kuonis by my side.