Does Splash Damage offer work experience programs?

(NeonDrive) #21

As I said, the information isn’t readily available. the best I could get was “Tucked snugly in between Poundland and a duvet shop, the front door to Splash Damage’s Bromley studio…” from here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8680850/Studio-profile-Splash-Damage.html

Speaking of which I can’t see the poundland or the duvet shop on the google maps link above.

So incidentally a quick update to the “Contact us” section of the website might be in order.

(tokamak) #22

It may have been omitted on purpose. That way they only get visits on invitation. The google maps is spot on though.

(.Chris.) #23

I think they said it was to avoid people randomly turning up and to stop certain people sending rude pictures to Badman.

(SockDog) #24

The googlemap link Tok provided is out of date. That’s their old address. Regardless of the invite by Rahdo I’d still contact Badman to arrange a day and confirm the address, I’m not sure how they’d actually feel about someone just turning up with their screens and desks covered in info about their next game. I guess Rahdo will be back from his hols soon too so maybe he’ll answer your PM then.

It might actually just be easier for them to do an open day for anyone to turn up.

(Rahdo) #25

Hey Neon. Replying to your PM now :slight_smile:

(tokamak) #26

Makes sense after what happened to Bromley on may the 23rd