Does RNG hates me or love me?

(MrLashnibro) #1

So I got 3 WTD case before the event ended, I opened all 3 all of them and I got 2 silvers and 1 gold for mercs I don’t even use so I used the silvers to do a trade up to get a gold Arty and I got the Revised Gunman loadout (finally) in bamboo, then I did the trade in same for Arty, used that gold card and got the same card but with the Swiss Red (my very first Swiss Red!). So does RNG hates me or love me?

(tominatorx) #2

I think I’ve opened up about 500+ cases in total. Never gotten a single gold or cobalt one. About 4 or 5 silver ones and 10-12 bronze cards. I’m just not lucky I guess. :slight_smile:

Oh well everything above bronze is just cosmetic anyway. Although I would love to have a CR42 or CR73 Crown gold for Sawbonez :slight_smile:

The only really lucky one I have is the BL41 for Aura with the CW skin :slight_smile:

(brennanfreak) #3

He hates everyone equally, and he especially hates those that say who “love him”. The only reason he’ll give good stuff at times is to keep you under the illusion.

(gg2ez) #4

RNGesus is a cold, meticulous deity that will stop at nothing to make you miserable. He is like Chin-Chin the Dark Lord of Dirty Bomb.

(YeOldeButtcheek) #5

“Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!”

(gg2ez) #6

“Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!”[/quote]

“gibe me duh pusi b0ss”.

(HadronZodiac) #7

Of all of the 4 ranked loadouts i got, they’re all shitty, a shitty merc, or both

I crafted 5 bronze gen 1 cards, ALL are crap loadouts

Chances of getting ANYTHING useful from any case is -65%

New loadout cases are even worse (1/10 of the chance of getting a case, 100% of bronze)

RNG is the reason I barely play

(CyberVonCyberus) #8

If farming proofs of concords kept from silver knights in dark souls 3 back when the darkmoon convenant was broken taught me anything, it is that RNGesus hates everyone equally.

(Splicerrr) #9

During 2015, I rolled 2 cobalts from equipment cases, but after got absolute crap. Now, during RS4 I dropped 6 ranked season cases, some of which are okay loadouts. When I craft, I always NEVER get what I want, not even the weapon, only sometimes if I’m lucky. sooo its in between for me

(Splicerrr) #10

@HadronZodiac said:
Of all of the 4 ranked loadouts i got, they’re all @$!#, a @$!# merc, or both

New loadout cases are even worse (1/10 of the chance of getting a case, 100% of bronze)

Why would you craft bronze cards when you can buy them in the store???

(HadronZodiac) #11

@Splicerrr said:

@HadronZodiac said:

Why spend 17.5k on 1 bronze when u can spend 3k on 2?

(Splicerrr) #12

@HadronZodiac said:

@Splicerrr said:

@HadronZodiac said:

17.5k is nothing if you played enough… Better than relying on RNG plus using fragments; considering that you complained about having bad bronze loadouts when you can purchase every single loadout from the store.

(HadronZodiac) #13

@Splicerrr said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Splicerrr said:

@HadronZodiac said:

17.5k is nothing if you played enough… Better than relying on RNG plus using fragments; considering that you complained about having bad bronze loadouts when you can purchase every single loadout from the store.

+Time = -Value

Played enough = more time = im not spending almost 20k on a fucking bronze card

(FalC_16) #14

Good old times when DB had regular cases to open. Loads of them!