Disconnected from server (more like disconnect from router)

(Peon) #1

Hey guys,

I saw quite few complaints about this but maybe this is extra info, maybe not.

So I run my connection through a power adapter, and normally don’t have connection issues, it happens now and then but nothing like what is happening now. The adapter has three lights on it, power, connection to my PC and connection to the network

So I’ll run Dirty bomb) and everything is fine no network issues, however once I enter the lobby and/or get into game I 'll get the message above, doesn’t happen all the time but once it starts it persistent. I was getting quite frustrated, blamed my house mate for download ect. That’s when I noticed the router light turning off when this happens, strange, stranger still is that as soon as I’m back at the main menu the light will switch on again instantly. This happens everytime (at least 15 times this evening). I’m pretty sure it not on my end. I tried another game that is notorious for disconnects and didn’t have any issues, then DB again, same issue.

Anyway didn’t mean for this to run on so long, hope it helps. I’m ready to drop so dolla dolla as soon as I can play reliably. Great job with the game guys.

Love - Dan (Peon)

(Peon) #2

Hey,

So I had another couple of outages tonight, during one of them I quickly decided to run a network diagnostic while having the issue, which last from 30 sec to 2 mins.

Widows told me I had missing network protocols, which it could auto-fix with admin privileges.

http://imgur.com/VhJvzR4

Looks like the issues is fixed for me now, perhaps this could help others.

Here’s some more info if your PC can’t auto fix it - http://appuals.com/best-fix-one-or-more-network-protocols-are-missing/

Cheers,

(Guess I better get my wallet out now, going to wait a few more days just in case.)

(Peon) #3

Sorry guys, this worked for about an hour then started happening on the reg again. I’ve disabled Ipv 6 to see if that helps. I’ll keep this updated. (is anyone listening?)

(NxA_Noxie) #4

Hello - for these more technical issues you will need to contact our customer support ^^

(kaushalmalkan11) #5

Solution 1 – Temporarily disable your antivirus

In spite of the fact that it’s not a smart thought to disable your antivirus programming, a few clients report that subsequent to impairing Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 their issues have been settled. So in the event that you are utilizing Kaspersky Internet Security 2016, you should seriously think about disabling it incidentally or changing to an alternate antivirus . What’s more, reinstalling antivirus programming could likewise be useful.

Solution 2 – Restore network protocols to default settings

Something else we will attempt is resetting network protocols to default settings. We will do this by resetting the TCP/IP stack. In the event that you don’t know how to do that, simply take after the directions:

1. Open Command Prompt as admin.

2. At the point when Command Prompt opens enter the accompanying lines:

netsh int ip set dns

netsh winsock reset

1. Close Command Prompt and check if the issue is settled.

There are plenty of other methods to solve it too, if these don’t work.

Reference links: