So download like a regular patch?

(Smooth) #23

Indeed, it’s just much bigger than usual :slight_smile:

(k1ruaa) #24

Can’t wait to test the changes!

(Volcano) #25

well this is going to take sometime to download on 400kb

(Kl3ppy) #26

uhhh I wanna go home now and Test, but I have so much work to do. Seems like today is a world wide update/release day for major updates :eek:

(DarkangelUK) #27

It’s days like this that I wish I had bothered enabling Wake On LAN on my PC… doh!

(Finko) #28

Same, can’t wait :<

(rookie1) #29

donwloading ,leaving the home pc open …just hoping it can be resume if something wrong happend when ill come back

(Kl3ppy) #30

How big is the download?

(Wezelkrozum) #31

I like the art style. Well done! I need to play more to get an opinion about the gameplay.

(Smooth) #32

It’s going to be 3.79 GB :eek:

(Ruben0s) #33

Thats like 4 minutes to download :frowning:

So sad that I have to work for another 5 hours and have to go to my gf. Will test it in the weekend.

(Kl3ppy) #34

Oh thats ok, it’s just one Episode of Top gear in HD :smiley:

(montheponies) #35

Looking forward to testing, albeit like others the agnostic objective feels wrong…either way cant fault the effort that’s being put into this game.

Minor point, though I’m happy to see the mini-map disappear, does any of the UI changes address the poor to non-existent dentification of players needing a revive?

(slanir) #36

Nice patch, let’s break it.

:stroggtapir: :stroggtapir: :stroggtapir: :stroggtapir:

(shirosae) #37

Just played the new patch for a couple of minutes, and I’m having some trouble. Every time I’m incapped/dead there’s a full screen red/blue filter. Can’t seem to turn it off with any of the options, though I guess it might need a restart. Why is it there? And how do I disable it?

Also, I really dislike how I need to launch the game to check the server populations now.

(iwound) #38

can i fit the serverlist on the screen. changed to 800x600 ingame.
frontend looks like this overlapping.

and stuck in password screen no esc except console-exit.

(Protekt1) #39

I am enjoying the new build so far.

I think we need info on how proficient each character actually is at doing objectives. Each could have a stat for each kind of action… demolition, hacking, construction…

(Ashog) #40

The grenades on a quick tool button is a bad idea. Because you cannot preselect a grenade. Since my or defaulft tool binding is on keyboard, cooking such a grenade is absolutely unsuitable while moving. So I guess we are back to Wolf/Brink but worse in this respect. Grenades virtually killed by this patch.