DIRTY BOMB UPDATE: Version 20076

(BomBaKlaK) #21

nice implement :

• Dot size !!!
  • nice new art pass on camden
  • nice new abilities but need more test about some
  • like the movement but need bit more test.

things I really dont like :

• TTK is way quicker there is no duel anymore … so for me you really need to tweak the ROF.
    Actually this is a COD like … and I really don’t like COD … this is the master issue to me.
  • Carrying obj need a longer transmission time as ETQW this is actually to easy to transmit in middle fight.
  • Lot of launching bug and quit bug (can’t even kill the process sometimes as said before…) So you need a reboot to change load out …
  • Look like you don’t really shoot on the dot but a bit lower …
  • Third eye is just OP it’s the “new grenade” as said before …
  • One shot snipe I still hate it, only for headshot is way better I think (canarywarf aka sniper alley …)
  • invisible enemy mine … that’s just so lame and inevitable … at least for the same settings (invisible) in Wolf ET you can disarm or stuck on it waiting an engie, here there is not and that’s a one shot kill most of the time …
  • Dirt/blood process option not enable … always on

That’s all for the moment, but much more stuff I don’t like for this one.
there is only few load out I like right now.

Waiting the next one …

(acQu) #22

Some initial thoughts on the cam: would be cool if it had zoom.

Initial thoughts on healing station: would be cool if it had a energy bar so it can’t give infinite health (just rechecked to see if it has one and it seems it only has a health bar) and the engineer maybe be somehow able to refuel it.

(Kl3ppy) #23

Did the ttk got even more reduced? Winnie came around a corner, I saw him and in that moment i was dead. Way too fast.

(Nail) #24

had to reboot computer after killing update and launcher process to get launcher to work after update, still doesn’t show server population or ping unless I click on server and then I have to catch it just right or join server option greys out

I realize there has been no launcher changes, but what happens in the launcher has changed

edit: paused the torrent, launcher returned to normal

(iwound) #25

Best evor! update for me.
very smooth.
but wow how bright and colourful it is.
lots to munch over.
only thing il say is both teams appear to be brown. ive tried different lighting with dynamics on.
but good job SD. from this soldier anyways.

(Mao.) #26

Please change the RoF!
Ttk is so short.

(BomBaKlaK) #27

AAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg ! This TTK …

(Hundopercent) #28

I’ll round up some of the team and we’ll test the guns out see how it feels. From the sounds of it though, people really aren’t enjoying the TTK heh. :slight_smile: From a text standpoint it looks good but what you read and what you feel are generally always different when it comes to gaming.

(BomBaKlaK) #29

I was really looking after this update to get a nice TTK but that’s just the opposite … Arrrrggg ! :eek::confused:

(spookify) #30

Tired to test but got so frustrated at rubber-banding and players disappearing due to lag that I quit.

Looks like good changes but not going to test or play until I’m in a USA server.

(Pytox) #31

Guess I’ll have to clean up some space to download and start get playing some more games again
:tongue:

(Nail) #32

[QUOTE=spookify;448183]Tired to test but got so frustrated at rubber-banding and players disappearing due to lag that I quit.

Looks like good changes but not going to test or play until I’m in a USA server.[/QUOTE]

did you try pausing the torrent or limiting it’s bandwidth ?

(iwound) #33

afaik it pauses auto when joining a game.

(Nail) #34

I need a manual, lol

(Anti) #35

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;448165]nice implement :

• Dot size !!!
  • nice new art pass on camden
  • nice new abilities but need more test about some
  • like the movement but need bit more test.

things I really dont like :

• TTK is way quicker there is no duel anymore … so for me you really need to tweak the ROF.
    Actually this is a COD like … and I really don’t like COD … this is the master issue to me.
  • Carrying obj need a longer transmission time as ETQW this is actually to easy to transmit in middle fight.
  • Lot of launching bug and quit bug (can’t even kill the process sometimes as said before…) So you need a reboot to change load out …
  • Look like you don’t really shoot on the dot but a bit lower …
  • Third eye is just OP it’s the “new grenade” as said before …
  • One shot snipe I still hate it, only for headshot is way better I think (canarywarf aka sniper alley …)
  • invisible enemy mine … that’s just so lame and inevitable … at least for the same settings (invisible) in Wolf ET you can disarm or stuck on it waiting an engie, here there is not and that’s a one shot kill most of the time …
  • Dirt/blood process option not enable … always on

That’s all for the moment, but much more stuff I don’t like for this one.
there is only few load out I like right now.

Waiting the next one …[/QUOTE]

You’re reporting a couple of things here that haven’t actually changed, play a bit longer :slight_smile:

(AntOO14) #36

good update specially the movement feels lot smoother grats.

(Wezelkrozum) #37

Very good update guys! The game feels a lot smoother and the FPS has gained a little bit. I like the introduction of multiple type of soldier per class. It adds more variation to the gameplay. I can’t wait to spend the next weeks with DB.

(RasteRayzeR) #38

Downloading right now … the barracks look really nice !

(zeroooo) #39

dat OP mgs and DAT epic low ttk

-> still no fun in this game… and shotgun is back

–> even more lower fun… -.-

(BomBaKlaK) #40

yes I’m gonna try harder but actually the TTK is not really my cup of tea … I don’t buy a COD …
And yes OP MG is just : mouhahahahahahahahahaha WTF ?