Dirty Bomb Goes Free: Update and FAQ

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #21

Will loadout and weapon cases be tradeable or will I have to open them first before trading?

(Jl001) #22

First of all, great thank you SD, for making the FULLY FREE possible.

I have been saving up my RADs to purchase one of these bundles. I am now taken aback that these 70% off Bundles are no longer available without RADs. Also, I can no longer get RADs from STEAM.

Because of the RAD-to-Credit conversion, I cannot get 10 mercs with my ongoing RADs. savings(waiting to reach 6000).

And without the Bundle’s offer, the mercs are quite expensive in terms of Credits for me.

Is there anyway to

a) Convert Bundle “cost” from RADs to equivalent 125040 Credits
or
b) lower the credits for all mercs to the 70% off bundle equivalent ?
or
c) Anything equivalent way for Merc Collectors (like me (just beginning)) to fulfill their dreams ?

Please help.

(ThePigVomit) #23

you’ll be able to unlock a merc every couple of weeks with consistent play now that they’ve more than doubled the the credit earn rate once the update drops.

(Smooth) #24

Only Loadout and Weapons Cards will be Tradeable, Cases will need to be opened first :slight_smile:

(Doughball) #25

DM sent :slight_smile:

(ThePigVomit) #26

While it doesn’t explicitly state or in the release, will the Contraband Weapons be re-released as well, or will they remain a one-off thing.?

(Smooth) #27

These won’t be making a comeback as not everything was quite as simple to bring back this way

(ThePigVomit) #28

thx m8. We appreciate what y’alls are doing.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #29

Will trinkets be tradeable? Will the nvdia skins be added?

(Nail) #30

looks like it for trinkets at least, but likely both

(Sparks Felgate) #31

If there’s any way to get this message to all the DB devs, that would be great. I’ll put it here and hopefully at least some of you will see it.

Dirty Bomb is in my top 5 games. The characters, gameplay, sound design, graphics, I love EVERYTHING! Guess where my name came from. Splash Damage is in my top 5 studios, just because of Dirty Bomb. I want to thank you all for making a game that will always hold a special place in my heart. I found it when I was going through a very dark and depressed period of my life. I had suicidal thoughts everyday, but I always looked forward to playing this game. I feel better now, so don’t worry about me! It makes me sad to see that it isn’t financially successful; It absolutely deserves success, but the world works in mysterious ways. It was amazing while it lasted. I wish you all good luck in the future, and I hope you see this and know that I value the work you put into this game SO MUCH.

(Your worst knifemare.) #32

Luckily for us we have at least until the end of the year and potentially more assuming they find another way to keep servers up.

(Mc1412013) #33

I atleast hope(though i know u didnt) you guys brought back one of the forms of party mode some some.of.the players come back

(Sparks Felgate) #34

That’s really lucky, especially because the year just started! I try not to refer to the game in the past tense, but sometimes I do it anyways

(Yato Rus) #35

скажите пожалуйста. Игру Dirty Bomb станут снова поддерживать?

(Mc1412013) #36

English please

(Nail) #37

he’s just asking if support will return

(Mc1412013) #38

In that case answer is no