Dirty Bomb compilation #19 You Shall Not Pass!

(Melonpopr) #1

Taken from TBAG’s Funhouse server where I stream to twitch daily, join us on the server or stop by twitch and say hello! https://www.twitch.tv/mellonpopr (two LL’s)

I’ve been posting these clips to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZi08fKl-P2gcVrGGFI8w-w in hopes of bringing in some new players to Dirty Bomb and it’s working! cya there!

Thanks for sharing these compilations! It’s always great to see people are still enjoying the game.

(Melonpopr) #3

you’re welcome, there’s quite a few of us that agree DB is still the best game out there. I’ve searched high and low for a replacement for years and there’s just nothing quite like DB’s action and fun. I’ve heard from so many new players and veterans that had no idea the game was still able to be played. They’ve really been missing out so I’m going to continue to promote it all I can.

(Mc1412013) #4

The players re not the ones that gave up on the game your uper management were the ones.

As a long time player with d.b as my main game i play im extremely hapy that months later theres 50+ comunity servers still going. I wish your management took that as a sign d.b still worth working on. Even of its not full time developenent a few updates and tweeks here and there would nice maybe re release original maps already done maybe reactivate the original ranked mode or being back the match making woth the stats screen which the code already exists as theres still people who looking for party mode

(Mc1412013) #5

Ive seen a few old names pop up in game again

(Melonpopr) #6

yep, I’ve talked to several that have been gone for years but caught a youtube video and got excited about DB again to the point they reinstalled and joined us, that just makes my day.

(Mc1412013) #7

Now if we could only get sd management back onboard :pensive: :pensive:

(DarkangelUK) split this topic #8

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dirty Bomb compilation #29 Clutching it for the team win

(DarkangelUK) unlisted #9