Dirty Bomb 1.0 - SMART artificial intelligence FEATURE

(martha_smith) #1

i know guys you have seen this graph in Dota 2 . but don’t you think that this graph should be in dirty bomb 1.0 .

well i do think so , because it would tell me what kind if player i am , whether i push or i’m supporting .

moreover , there should be a feature that i can see this graph of any other player like i see in Dota 2 ,

and we can change versatility by revive or any other appropriate option .

This , would really encourage players

guys , lemme know what you think about this .

(GatoCommodore) #2

@martha_smith said:

i know guys you have seen this graph in Dota 2 . but don’t you think that this graph should be in dirty bomb 1.0 .

well i do think so , because it would tell me what kind if player i am , whether i push or i’m supporting .

moreover , there should be a feature that i can see this graph of any other player like i see in Dota 2 ,

and we can change versatility by revive or any other appropriate option .

This , would really encourage players

guys , lemme know what you think about this .

imo its better to bring 3 different class and adapt to be good at playing at least 1 engie, 1 medic, 1 fire support.

Having a chart in my experience makes people overly-specialize to the point like:

Im playing aura, im good at healing. I dont shot at people because im good at reviving.

or

Im Proxy, im good at getting kills. I dont do ojective because im really good at killing and doing objective would waste my time.

there is a reason why its called team based shooter and not a MOBA

(kopyright) #3

I don’t quite see the point of this graph in DB - I don’t need points and lines to tell me about my playstyle, especially when the merc class you play encourages a certain behaviour anyway.

Second problem is that both teams are playing different objectives, so the side you are on also influences how your graph would look (you could do two different graphs for offense and defense, though).

Next there is the fact that unlike DOTA you are not stuck with one merc per round but can switch between those you brought to the match (more different graphs). If my team gets killed all of the time I will switch to medic so my support score will go up, but that doesn’t mean that I am a certain kind of player, it simply means I chose the right merc for the right situation.

(martha_smith) #4

@kopyright @GatoCommodore

i agree from you guys , good , this graph isn’t good for dirty bomb

but how to remove this post from forum ?

(kopyright) #5

No reason to remove it. Maybe somebody else agrees with your suggestion and wants to join the conversation.

(GatoCommodore) #6

@martha_smith said:
@kopyright @GatoCommodore

i agree from you guys , good , this graph isn’t good for dirty bomb

but how to remove this post from forum ?

why would you want to remove it?
its a good example for other new forum members to see how do you make interesting discussion and how not to make interesting discussion.

practice maeks perfect.

i got a load of spam flags in my profile from making stupid stuff but thats just taught me on how to not be an arse.
if you are on a disagree with other forum members, give your argument on why and you need to understand on what and why your argument could be right or wrong.

i’ve been a member for a year now and im still asking technical stuff to other more senior member just because there are still many stuff i do not know.

tl;dr you dont need to ask to close the thread/discussion.
just let it open and read what others suggest. No harm on listening to others.

(FalC_16) #7

Exactly any suggestion is food for thought. These forums are meant to discuss things. Especially those out of the box ones. I kinda like your approach.