Did we forget Bushwhacker after all this time?

(JJMAJR) #1

I’m wondering if he got buffed since the Turtle update came around.

Just curious.

What kind of buffs? Bushwhacker is cool.

(TheStrangerous) #3

He needs a rotate button for his turret placement.
Currently positioning it, is inconvenient.

(Guziol) #4

He did get cooldown and turret hp buffs not so long time ago. He feels solid atm. Like @TheStrangerous suggested, some QoL changes would be nice though.

(LifeupOmega) #5

KEK got buffed, he doesn’t need much else honestly. Fletcher/Turtle just overshadow because they’re broken by design.

(GatoCommodore) #6

i still wrecking pubber right and left with Bush
not much has changed tho.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #7

Need a Kek card with steady and lock on

(Your worst knifemare.) #8

Well considering pre-buff bush was the only one to ever for me godlikes…

(GatoCommodore) #9

@Mr.Cuddlesworth said:

That would be pay to win

(Ptiloui) #10

@GatoCommodore said:

@Mr.Cuddlesworth said:

That would be pay to win

Nah, just balance kek so it become a shit weapon, and it won’t be pay2win :slight_smile:

(Shenaynays) #11

who’s bush? :expressionless:

(c4Te) #12

We have buffed Bushwhacker when Turtle got released and think he is in a good spot at the moment.

Something we thought about and might do in the future is allowing him to rotate his turret but that`s nothing that would come soon. We are right now focusing on getting the Hunter/Phantom update done.

(frostyvampire) #13

@c4Te said:
We have buffed Bushwhacker when Turtle got released and think he is in a good spot at the moment.

Something we thought about and might do in the future is allowing him to rotate his turret but that`s nothing that would come soon. We are right now focusing on getting the Hunter/Phantom update done.

What if instead of making him able to rotate his turret you just made the turret always face towards him rather than against him? At least until you add the rotation system.
I think it would be a good start

(Brycko) #14

@c4Te said:
Hunter/Phantom update

:open_mouth: Phantom update? Not to pry, but what kind of changes?