Devs: ETA on final patch?

(geefunkster) #1

Title says it really, when can we expect to see the final patch/bugfix/whatever?

(Meetrock) #2

Next January/February probably, since they said they’ll be handing the game to the community in the beginning of 2019. They also said it will be accompanied by a major bugfix.

(Mc1412013) #3

Let them take there time. If this bug patch is the final build let them fix as many bugs as possible. I doubt they will fix anything these fixes break so let them qa the hell out of it before releasing

(Meetrock) #4

If they care about their creation a little bit, they should do so. The EV stoker bug has been around for almost a year now.

(Zolerox) #5

Nvidia Weapon skins and trinket (they allready look done they have weapon cards)

And sad fact we will never get that Obsidian weapon skin “hochfir”

(Mc1412013) #6

Doubt those will get fixed stoker maybe but i think they said ev bug required a larger scale fix. They also said weapons system beeded an overhaul but that will never happen either.

(Mc1412013) #7

Even sadder we will never see the weapons overide system. Gues were stuck with shotgun obsidians

(ThePigVomit) #8

They never once said they would be ‘handing’ it to the community.

In the corporate docs it was noted that they would be assessing that as an option.

SD has indicated that they will not be releasing an SDK or server binaries. So no, it will not be ‘given’ to the community as ET was.

I would not hold my breath on that one, after all it does pertain the ev. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Your worst knifemare.) #10

Can we nerf Proxy.for the final patch?

(K1X455) #11

You mean give her Rhino’s Minigun? No please…

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #12

How many times do I have to prove that the minigun belongs to Bushwhacker?

(Your worst knifemare.) #13

But that’s a buff.

(K1X455) #14

She won’t be able to run that fast with that minigun

EDIT: Think laterally :cake_proxy: :proxy: