Hi
I missing Out One type of Merc … Plain and Simple Soldier dude
Former Delta SpecOps bla bla bla …
He would look like something like this

but with longer beard

Loadout
Some kinda of Hk416 with Grip and EOtech sight

Abilities

His first ability would be mobile spawn point the animation would be that he puts some kinda radio on the ground and after dead he can respawn there

Second ability would be Recon Drone … mapping all enemies for X period of time

OR

First ability
He would call a fire mission by his radio and A10 Thunderbolt would make gatling fire in straight line
youtube link what i have in mind

Second ability He would throw a Green smoke frag and in that spot would appear health box
( this could have be Yellow smoke frag with ammo box for different loadout card )

Perks

nothing new from those we already have in game

double clips
faster cool down

NAME
i would name this Merc something like ROdGER or Charlie .

etc etc

(Fleshpound) #2

Recon Drone is good suggestion but it needs to include all deployables to map(special icon

with 2 wrenches or 1 wrench with 1 sword).

Well,he would be a AR class so M4,HK416 and AK would be in loadouts with deagle and

normal pistol(15 bullets/magazine).

So you think also for his homing rocket from camera?? It needs 70-90 seconds cooldown

and 2 hits to destroy EV(or 1,if devs want it).

(SethSamson) #3

[quote=“BanditFleshpound;22024”]Recon Drone is good suggestion but it needs to include all deployables to map(special icon

with 2 wrenches or 1 wrench with 1 sword).

Well,he would be a AR class so M4,HK416 and AK would be in loadouts with deagle and

normal pistol(15 bullets/magazine).

So you think also for his homing rocket from camera?? It needs 70-90 seconds cooldown

and 2 hits to destroy EV(or 1,if devs want it).[/quote]

also his ability could be an AT4 rocket launcher with one or two shots

(goodField) #4

More COD crap?

Why don’t we just put Rambo in the game, his Q makes him stand still, become invincible and fire his M60A1 with explosive results while he bursts everyone’s eardrums with his mighty warcry. And his E has him push a bullet out of his stomach with a bundle of burning matches and full heal his 10,000 HP.

Sounds just as dumb to me.

Listen, If this is a troll, you got me, but if its not you need to realize that this isn’t a Modern Mil Sim/Shooter game. Its a ridiculous, arcade romp in Fantasy land. The plot is an excuse to use London as a Setting, and not have to worry about Civilians in the crosshairs.

If this is what you ABSOLUTELY want in a Game, there’s this franchise called Battlefield that would suit your tastes very well.

PS. Neither of those guys you have depicted in the OP are ‘Delta Force’. The one on top is an Army Ranger, and the second is a Marine in Force Recon.

(luckyReply) #5

So many merc ideas that are similar to mercs that are in the game…