Defibrillator Montage

(_Sniff_) #1

Had tonnes of fun making this!

(_Sniff_) #2

Uploaded the wrong version, whoops!

(CC_FANG) #3

Hilarious as always! I was hoping you’d start making these :smiley:

(_Sniff_) #4

I have quite a few ideas rolling around from when all the mercs were playable! Just have to wait until they come out.

Also out of curiosity do you know if there will ever be a dedicated youtube sub-forum?
I like posting my videos but there is no real home for them.

(Occult) #5

nice, i must take a stab at this to sometime

(_Sniff_) #6

I found that corners are the best way to take people out. You run much slower with them charged. Otherwise taking people from behind works well too.

(CC_FANG) #7

quote="Sniff;14617"Also out of curiosity do you know if there will ever be a dedicated youtube sub-forum?
I like posting my videos but there is no real home for them.[/quote]

Miss Murder has requested that videos be posted in the Fan Creations forum. She plans to change the description to help people know that is where to post their content. As for a subforum just for videos, not sure if that is in the plans, since this community is still developing. I would imagine if it becomes evident one is needed, it will be added :slight_smile:

Guess you guys just need to overwhelm us with awesome content! :stuck_out_tongue:

(misspo) #8

Would be very nice if it was possible to “run” (less faster maybe than the normal run) while having you defibrilator charging… More fun like this would be possible and still not “ez” to do. Actualy it’s the exact same thing than the defibrilator of bf4.

(_Sniff_) #9

I think this is a good idea! It would make streaking with Defibs possible!

(TstarKnight) #10

hahaha i had a feeling you could kill with this surpizingly i haven’t actually seen someone doing that yet lol

(_Sniff_) #11

Fun fact! Defibs are affected by the chopper augment! Meaning you can do a swell 120 damage with a fully charged paddle!