DB Toxicity Survey results.

(AlbinMatt) #21

@emjot said:
Europe-East? There is no such an option to choose from ranked regions O_o. Am I blind?

I think there was, but it’s just not shown here. I wonder who’s more toxic: a gopnik gypsy from Georgia, or my fellow pinoy Indo-Malayan salt dispensers.

Both regions have had (and currently still had( severe political tensions between each other. Both have racial and religious strife and conflicts. Both are often forgotten and regarded as less fortunate in the global scale.

This means more would have the incentive to get on board with a F2P title, and have enough fuel to disrespect each other within the same region.

Are we both the same?

Edit: wow I need LASIK surgery. Yeah the chart is there, I just didn’t see jt.

(Darkwolf3802) #22

@emjot said:
Europe-East? There is no such an option to choose from ranked regions O_o. Am I blind?

Its basically Europe. It says west but tech there is no east or west its one europe server for both.

(Xenithos) #23

@Stokes1 said:
By far, one of, if not the most toxic community I’ve been a part of. In game, it’s absolutely pathetic.

You sir need to get out more. DB’s toxicity is nothing.

(henki000) #24

@Terminal_6 said:
So I did a little adding and the results are surprising, imo.

Among respondents who never play ranked, the average was 5/10 exactly.
Among those who sometimes play ranked, the average was 5.29/10.
And among those who often play ranked, the average was 5.41/10.

Personally, I virtually never play ranked and I rated somewhere between 0 and 2 (don’t remember). I so rarely see anyone being toxic in game.

That is opposite what I was expecting. But then it makes sense, because in ranked toxicity is more difficult to tolerate and will escalate easier. But 168 votes is not enough to make final conclusion, marginal is too wide. We need at least 1000 votes.

(Begin2018) #25

Threads about toxicity are toxic.

(watsyurdeal) #26

If this game is toxic then valve games are cancer, just saying.

Yall don’t know toxic till you play in tournaments.

(Fei-Ling) #27

haven’t played ranked yet, but in casual I haven’t experienced much toxicity. At least not compared to internet standards.

(Da_Mummy) #28

Oh boy am I excited for 1.0 when all the 8 year olds that just got kicked from their CSGO MM team find DB in the F2P suggestion.
If people already think that this game is toxic, what do you want to say when full release comes around.
At the moment DB is a relaxing competitive experience for me and I really want it to stay like this because if I want to have a raging d*ck muffins in my games I can go 1-2 lines higher in my steam library and boot up CSGO and DOTA.

(Sefuh_FR) #29

It depends of your definition of “toxic” …
Is someone leaving a game/ being afk considered as “toxic” ?
intentionnal afk / RQ is sadly common in ranked but i rarely encounter disrespectful players…
As someone who played tons of differents multiplayer games , DB community is quite mature.
DB isn’t popular enough on Youtube/Twitch to attract younger players / and has no p2w content to attract narcissistic weirdos (hopefully, those one are the worst)…

(Xyfurion) #30

I’d actually say that these stats are relatively normal as the data, when plotted, follows a bell curve, albeit slightly skewed to the left.

(Darkwolf3802) #31

Id say Phantom has made the game 10x more toxic since the devs broke him. I personally feel more toxic ontop of that with this stream event cuz im being completely ignored via discord and twitter.

(HadronZodiac) #32

Phantom - OP shit (nerf got delayed even though it’s not that hard to drop a couple stats)
Rhino - Rapidfire FEL-IX Vasilli
Javelin - Shittier Fragger
Fragger - Shitter Nader
Shar-c - Inaccurate tooth-pick launcher
Hunter - Immediately dies the second someone gets within 5m of him
Hunter - They def reduced arrow speed without telling us
MatchMaking - Shit
Ranked MatchMaking - Utter Shit
Bugs - More than a fucking infested restaurant
Proxy - Insta-death circle dropper
Aimee - Hitbox smaller than a fucking electron
Community - The dead sea, but saltier
Balance - Worse than milk and grape juice
Javelin Rocket - “explosive” toothpick with a hitbox bigger than the fucking map
Rhemburg - Accurate Hadron-Collider
Hollunds - Inaccurate toothpick unloader
K-121 - Inaccurate pebble spitter
AuraStation - More like aura citadel

I would put hit detection but it doesn’t exist :confused:

Far away minigun > shar-c clip to the head ig

Tomahawk - hitbox smaller than a pixel
Ulus - hitbox smaller than a fucking electron
Katana - Hadron-Collider on a stick (that still leaves movement speed at 97.5, because the most powerful weapon should leave as much speed as a kukri, definitely)

Ranked - Let the merc-stacking begin! :smiley:
Ranked - Let the out of nowhere ff penalties begin! :smiley:
Ranked - Let the dumbass teammates who move into your ability stream and get punished for their stupidity begin! :smiley:
Every Game - Let the weapon stat dps lies begin! :smiley:

Probably the reason why people are toxic ^

(Eox) #33

Okay, it’s beens a good while since this thread is up. I’m removing it from the announcements now.

(HadronZodiac) #34

May I ask a list of the forum mods/admins?

(Eox) #35

Aside from me, Kirays is pretty much the only active moderator at the moment.

If you want to contact an administrator, I’d more advise you to use the following link instead. https://support.dirtybomb.com/hc/en-us