Dave's grenade glitch

(Mitsid) #1

I used Dave’s grenade on enemy toon but NO Damage was done. This was the second time I ve faced this glitch. The first time was about 2 months ago. The maps were different.

(Jerry-Rigs) #2

Wish it coulda happened against me… :wink:
(or it did and you just beat me anyway:o)

(Mitsid) #3

[QUOTE=Jerry-Rigs;472997]Wish it coulda happened against me… :wink:
(or it did and you just beat me anyway:o)[/QUOTE]

Actually it did happen against you :slight_smile: I was forced to use another Dave that turn.

(Jerry-Rigs) #4

Aww, poor thing!:frowning:

From the timing of your post, I thought it might have been. Maybe that’s why I was able to do better our second game. :wink:

(g00n) #5

Ive had sandman77 (should have had handle name “Daveman”) throw three G cones at my spud/ivan up in “old Town” and spud finished off by one of them with small arms fire. Ivan seemed to have minor wounds. If this is a bug it really affects game for next turn those three were killed, with major influence on ivan shooting.

(tsondaboy) #6

I ve seen his bug a couple of times now, most recently yesterday. Its not just a glitch for Dave’s grenade but for all area effect weapons. I think I have a few more clues what is causing it, because it always involves snipers that are cloaked. It usually happens when you throw two grenades to the toon that is not cloaked next to a cloaked sniper. The first grenade does damage and pusses the toon on the spot that the cloaked sniper was. If you then hit him again with an area effect weapon, ie Dave’s or Kate’s grenade etc, then no damage is applied to the toon. I don’t know what happens to the sniper in that case.

(tinker) #7

It happens on cloaked units, mines, c4, and like one in a hundred/1000 times with other things.
best thing you could do: send a support ticket, best if you fully describe the situation, make screenshots and or videos (they have a screenrecorder on the support page you can use)

try to reproduce with a 2nd account and/or a friend, so you can fully describe it.

but do it with a support ticket, will help most getting it fixed.