Darny's 3D Prints

(3D Printer) #1

Since February '17, I’ve been 3D-printing things as a hobby - and naturally, I turned towards Dirty Bomb.

I’ve made several amazing things, and lots of people over on the Dirty Bomb Discord in #community-content love these! So I thought I’d share them here too.

As always, you can check out #community-content for my, and many others fantastic creations, or follow me on Instagram at andarn3D!

====

DB-Logo Keyrings

These are, by far, my most-printed things from Dirty Bomb.

Each one takes around 45 minutes at 0.2mm layer height, and 30% infill with supports.

Turtle

Here’s the Turkish Delight himself!

He took around 7 hours 35 minutes to print, at 0.08mm layer height at 60% infill.

The strange thing is, Turtle’s model is 50% bigger than all the other Mercs.

Stoker

Tallyho!

Aimee, Proxy & Sparks

The main Girls of DB!

Fidget Spinner

This…monstrosity… is now in the hands of MassE at Splash Damage.

Phoenix

Hola!

Phoenix took around 6 hours to print at 0.08mm layer height.

Phantom

Stabbity stab stab!

I printed off two Phantoms, one at 0.3mm and one at 0.1mm.

The 0.3mm Phantom is now with Splash Damage, in the hands of Popey. The 0.1mm Phantom now belongs to TheLostPhantom in return for winning a Twitch Stream Giveaway I was doing.

Nader

Here’s Nader!

She was printed at 0.08mm layer height. My slicer, Simplify3D, estimated that she’d take 5 and a half hours to print.

8 hours later…

Lineup

6 down, 16 to go!

(3D Printer) #2

The Selbstadt and PDA print was mostly a success!

===

I’m live now on Youtube with another special 3D-print stream!

I’m printing off a 1:1 scale Phantom Mask!

(3D Printer) #3

(TheManBehindTheMask) #4

Can we order a keychain form you?

(3D Printer) #5

It’s been a while since I last added to this post. But I always put my prints up on Instagram (andarne3D) and Twitter (Andarne_)

Proxy Mine with LED’s

DB Logo Cookie Cutters - they made amazing cookies :stuck_out_tongue:

RAD Coin. Still need a thousand more to buy anything…

I’m also entering into an agreement with Splash Damage itself, and can now sell my DB-related prints if people are looking to purchase them! Can’t go into much detail, but yay!

I already have a few things on my Etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Darny3D) - there’s some things I can’t put up on there, like trinkets and stuff, but you can still request them via Etsy.

(3D Printer) #6

Finished these bad boys today. Coaly, and the CDA Logo. Both in keyring form!

They’re now on my Etsy page. Use code ‘PLAYDIRTY’ for 15% off all Dirty Bomb keyrings and badges!

Share the good news people! Share my store! I also take commissions for Dirty Bomb logo keyrings, since there’s some legal stuff I gotta abide by.

(3D Printer) #7

It’s been a while since I posted here, almost a month, but I’ve been busy! My Etsy store (andarne.co.uk) has been well received, and I’ve been working on new projects to put up on it!

Dirty Bomb Merc USB 3.0 Keyrings - I have 5 of these, with your choice of Merc, available. They’re 8GB USB3.0 - if there’s a demand, I’ll also be doing 16GB USB 3.0

Stoker’s Molotov. This is a 1-1 scale prop from the game, and can even contain liquid!

You remember the Datacore keyring, dontcha? Well, soon I’ll be doing Aura Healthstation keyrings too!

I’m also working on the other trinkets from the game. Here’s AntiVirus!

And here’s SpamTrap!

Coaly also received a bit of an upgrade. Each new Coaly Keyring starting today comes with white eyes, instead of black!

The DB Logo keyrings are also still available; I’m not able to list them on my store, but you can request a custom order if you want one!

(3D Printer) #8

Latest addition; the NukeFlake from the Nuclear Winter update!

(DarkangelUK) #9

Pity you can’t 3D print with glass and make a cloaked Phantom. That NukeFlake is awesome btw.

(Your worst knifemare.) #10

Does the spamtrap really work?:arthink:

(3D Printer) #11

I have a transparent filament, I could do a Phantom bust in :stuck_out_tongue:

The teeth can draw blood, I can confirm…