Darny3D - 3D-printed Dirty Bomb Fan Merchandise

(3D Printer) #1

Hey guys!

I thought I’d make a little post here to advertise my Etsy store, Darny3D, where I’m making some awesome Dirty Bomb merchandise.

As you know I’ve been 3D-printing things from Dirty Bomb for just under two years now. I’ve made lifesize RevivRs, Katana, Phantom Masks. I’ve given away over 150 Dirty Bomb Logo keyrings over the years, and have great plans for more things to come.

I’ve been adding things to my store over time, and now have a decent collection of merchandise for fans of Dirty Bomb to purchase, including, but not limited to;

Keyrings

• CDA Logo

• Jackal Logo

• Datacore

• Spamtrap Trinket

• NukeFlake

Badges

• Merc Logos

• Objective Reward Badges

Misc

• Merc Logo USB Drives

• RAD Coin Bundles

• Molotov Grenades (that hold liquid!)

and more!

You can check out a gallery of my products here!

I’m adding other things to my store over time, so please check it out. I rely on word-of-mouth, so please also share the store around and if you’ve purchased something please think about leaving a review.

For the remainder of August, if you use promo codePLAYDIRTY’ you get a 15% discount off all Dirty Bomb keyrings and badges. Splash Damage employees can enjoy a whopping 20% discount! (Speak to GeekyBaking!) Further promotions may also be given out on my Twitch, so keep an eye out :wink:

FAQ

Do you ship worldwide?

Yes! I ship worldwide, and everything is 3D-printed to order. There are optional upgrades for parcel tracking available. Keyrings are packed in a padded envelope. Larger props are sent in a box and are fully tracked by default.

Do you take commissions?

I’m taking commissions for larger cosplay props, such as the RevivR rifle and Phantom Mask. As these are larger props, they take quite a bit of time to print, post-process and assemble. Not to mention they cost quite a lot of plastic. I’m also toying with doing Merc Busts again, too. If you’re interested, just hit ‘Request a Custom Order’ on my Etsy page to ask.

Aren’t there legal issues?

I’ve had a few people ask me already about the legality of what I’m doing. To answer this, I can say that Splash Damage are fully aware of the store, its contents and that it’s being used for commercial purposes.

(ASD) #2

cool stuff
how about a nuke pancake alias proxy mine with lets say 35cm across… this would be a nice dustcatcher on my desk :slight_smile:

Regards
ASD

(3D Printer) #3

I do have a full-scale Proxy Mine in the works! Keep an eye out, it might make an appearance Soon™ :wink:

(3D Printer) #4

Time for an update! There’s been quite a lot of new things I’ve been working on, and added them to the store!

Keyrings
First off are the keyrings. I’m trying hard to get every Dirty Bomb trinket available for people to purchase. There’s a lot, and some of them just don’t work in the real world sadly (damn you game physics!).

I’m slowly adding them, so keep an eye out. I’m currently working on the Skullsplitter trinket with a red insert.

Cosplay Props
Dirty Bomb props have long been a goal of mine, but in some cases they’re not really realistic (see Rhino bikini, rocket launcher).

I’ve been working on making smaller, more recognisable props from the game. To that end, Vassili’s Heartbeat Sensor, RAD coin bundles and even a LED-powered Airstrike Marker are now available.

Larger props, like Phantom’s Mask and the RevivR rifle, are available on request - but as they take up a lot of time and materials, I’m not going to list them that often.

Merc Busts

I first made my Merc Busts back in 2017 and they were a hit. To date, I’ve made Phantom, Nader, Aimee, several Proxies, Turtle, Javelin, Stoker and Phoenix.

However, they’re small. They have detail. Something that most FDM printers have trouble with.

I toyed with the idea of turning them into proper busts, and with the addition of some premium marble filament, that idea is now a reality.

These busts measure 11cm tall, come with their own base and will feature every Merc in the game to-date. I will also be able to print the Obsidian skin mercs on request (where available).

(binderr) #5

they’re pretty awesome stuff, but 7.99 or even 8.99 feels kind of steep for a key chain. I hope they’re selling well for you. :+1:

(3D Printer) #6

Prices are likely to change based on updates to the printing process, material cost, etc.

I do have promo codes available for most Dirty Bomb products on my store; use ‘PLAYDIRTY’ for 10% off :wink:

Splash Damage employees also get 20% off with their own, special promo-code. Speak to GeekyBaking if you’re interested.

My next project is going to be a pair of Guardian’s Batons that light up. Keep an eye out for updates!