Daily Reward Reset Time Changed?

(VIXIVIXIV) #1

Hello all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else noticed this. At least for me, in US Eastern Daylight time zone, the daily reward reset was at about 1 AM every morning. But I logged on today, and now the reset time is 21:00/9 PM EDT, and I lost my streak. Anyone else see this? And @stayfreshshoe and all of the other SD staff, is this going to continue to happen? After all, the reset time got changed before.

Regards,

VIXIVIXIV

(neverplayseriou) #2

The daily rewards are extremely buggy, last mk case just gets skipped from time to time.

(FalC_16) #3

Daily rewards refresh is triggered by the user by completing a match at the beginning of the first day out of seven.

(VIXIVIXIV) #4

@FalC_16 said:
Daily rewards refresh is triggered by the user by completing a match at the beginning of the first day out of seven.
I don’t think you quite understand what I’m saying, or Splash Damage changed the system. Every day, there is a certain time/deadline by which you must play one match. Otherwise, your streak gets reset. For me, it was around 1:00 AM EDT for the past few weeks, but yesterday it changed to 21:00/9:00 PM EDT. Have you noticed this happening?

(ThePigVomit) #5

Yes it resets if you are logged in and playing when the clock rolls over. It has been that way from the beginning.

When this method first started I logged on and played my first match at 6 am Pacific. Each week if I logged in prior to the reset then once the clock rolled an I played my match the clock would reset to when the reward was awarded.

That happened until I was unable to get my game on prior to starting my workday. It reset to around noon Pacific last weekend as I was able to play and claim my mk4 on Saturday at that time. The clock roll has stayed there since. I’ll update with the reset revision in 2 days once my reward week is up.

(VIXIVIXIV) #6

@ThePigVomit said:
Yes it resets if you are logged in and playing when the clock rolls over. It has been that way from the beginning.

When this method first started I logged on and played my first match at 6 am Pacific. Each week if I logged in prior to the reset then once the clock rolled an I played my match the clock would reset to when the reward was awarded.

That happened until I was unable to get my game on prior to starting my workday. It reset to around noon Pacific last weekend as I was able to play and claim my mk4 on Saturday at that time. The clock roll has stayed there since. I’ll update with the reset revision in 2 days once my reward week is up.

No; what I’m saying is that when it resets changed, or at least it did for me.

(ThePigVomit) #7

Yes, saying the same thing.

The reset time changes if you are ingame when the clock rolls to the next period.